Chemo no 8 - How to die with dignity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally read anything on this board past 3 paragraphs but after reading your first sentence I knew I would read the whole post.
It's a courageous thing to put it all out there in the open and it's the best spent time I've used in a long time reading this post and its replies.
Beautiful emotive post Marra.

Lovely words mate. You've had me in tears again :oops:

Keep fighting it. You're doing class xx

Amazing and heartbreaking as always mate. At least you have your driftwood lamp! No bastsrd is taking thst away! A friend of ours is in that Facebook group and has done and lot of research and stuff for them. She has been suffering for 3 years now and gone through all cold capping etc so I've passed this on to her to give her a bit of gallows humour along with a message that she's not alone. You're a legend marra.

Thank you. Stop crying man woman man. And what time do you call this? - you don't have to answer that by the way...

Just been out doing some last minute training with the bairn before tomorrow. Gentle jog and a few hill sprints as she's running for the school in the Durham Dash on Wednesday. That's a sprint from the market place up and round the Palace Green. What a killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back