Chelski (TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glory Hunter

Full Back
Highly unlikely but I'm going to give it a go.....

I'm landing into Manchester airport on Saturday lunchtime (ooh, look at me in Manchester - PATHETIC!) and was wondering whether anyone knows of anywhere in Manchester that might be (illegally!) showing this meaningless end of season affair......?

HWTL

glen

Winger
Highly unlikely but I'm going to give it a go.....

I'm landing into Manchester airport on Saturday lunchtime (ooh, look at me in Manchester - PATHETIC!) and was wondering whether anyone knows of anywhere in Manchester that might be (illegally!) showing this meaningless end of season affair......?

HWTL
not sure about the city centre. But there's a place in Chorlton, about 5 miles south of the city centre, and on the metro line. there's quite a few lads fans live round there and use it regularly - but they're likely to be at the match on saturday.

called Duffy's, it's an irish bar so will be busy with man utd fans in for early match. i'd ring them first to see if they are showing it. ask for the landlord pete and tell him you're a sunderland fan

Steak Pie

Striker
Sorry chaps. Duffys were busted by the Sky police a few of months ago so he isn't showing any games that aren't on Sky or BT.

Your best options are the Red Lion in Withington or Tib Street Tavern in town, both have foreign telly but no idea what they'll be showing on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.