Chelsea

As a QPR fan hell no
Chelsea have lucked out with this transfer embargo they had about 80 players on loan with a 60 million pound player comming in they were hardly plucky underdogs
The likes of Abraham , mount would be at championship clubs
Let’s see what happens when they are allowed to buy and when they lose a few on the trot

Exactly , they won the europa league last year with pretty much the same squad as now let’s see what they do at the end of this year

This is a good reason to hate Chelsea. They have a player I've never heard of until last week who is joining Fulham for £8m in January. He's 27 years old and has never played a minute for Chelsea. It's just a violation of the loan system as they use it as a revenue stream rather than player development.

I'd like to see a system that clubs were limited to one player a season can go out on loan for a fee and maybe any player age 23 or under had to have the wages picked up by the parent club.

Once the ban is up they’ll spend money like it’s going out of fashion. The added English and young players added into their team is just a situation of circumstances

I have a bit of time for Lampard, always behaved himself, very good footballer and and none of the baggage you got with Terry, Cole etc. And appears to be doing a very good job, still dislike Chelsea and there tosser racist fans

Don't have a second team. I watch the Premier League for a rest bite from the rubbish we have to watch each week. I like Liverpool because they play great football and the fact Henderson captains that side, I used to like Arsenal for the same reason. Man City can be a joy to watch and Leicester are showing that you don't have to have world class players to be a competitive top 6 side but a second team? Nah

Who’d have thought 30 year back that it would be such a huge thing an english club fielding young englishmen.
Shows how much the games turned to shit.

Back