Chelsea vs Sunderland thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperious. Scoreline completely justified by performance.

Zenden and Cattermole the difference. Bent going to struggle to get back in if Welbeck keeps it up, Gyan is already first choice striker for me.

Complete footballing performance.

Gordon, Bardsley, Richardson, Turner, Onuoha, Bramble, Cattermole, Zenden, Henderson, Welbeck, Gyan - Gerrin!!! 3 - 0 against the pensioners and they made them look exactly that!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awful performance at the Bridge. No rhythm, awful movement, absolutely shameful.

Still, other than the dance, Zenden put in a good shift.

MOTD2 should be good for a change, unless they can make it look like 3 lucky goals.

Richard Keys and Sky's attitude is pathetic at times. "Steve Bruce can't have had many days better than this..."

Well, apart from actually winning the PL with Man U. Or skippering Norwich to the League Cup.

Superb result and all but at the end of the day it is three points in a League match against a Chelsea side with injuries. Somehow in Sky's world the mere fact that a regional club could possibly beat the Champions in their own backyard is somehow the biggest achievement anyone can hope for.

Was like a CL game a few years back when their commentator claimed a Panathinaikos player about take a penalty in a dead rubber CL game at Highbury was facing the biggest moment of his life. The player in question, Angelos Basinas, having won EURO 2004 a few months earlier...

f***ing Sky and modern football, that is how cynical they have made me that even while enjoying a classic result like today's I'm still being bugged by their idiocy.

Good post.

Richard Keys and Sky's attitude is pathetic at times. "Steve Bruce can't have had many days better than this..."

Well, apart from actually winning the PL with Man U. Or skippering Norwich to the League Cup.

Superb result and all but at the end of the day it is three points in a League match against a Chelsea side with injuries. Somehow in Sky's world the mere fact that a regional club could possibly beat the Champions in their own backyard is somehow the biggest achievement anyone can hope for.

Was like a CL game a few years back when their commentator claimed a Panathinaikos player about take a penalty in a dead rubber CL game at Highbury was facing the biggest moment of his life. The player in question, Angelos Basinas, having won EURO 2004 a few months earlier...

f***ing Sky and modern football, that is how cynical they have made me that even while enjoying a classic result like today's I'm still being bugged by their idiocy.

Keyes knows fuck all about football, outside the top 4 he is clueless and a fat kuunt to boot

I didn't even get to watch it and I'm f***ing buzzing still!!! :lol: :lol:

The one negative is that my mate Blair Adams didn't get on. Bastard. Bruce out! :lol:

Still stunned :eek:

Best away performance in my lifetime !!!!!!!!

Get the fcuk in.....:lol:

cant stop grinning. 2 arsenal fans and a man utd fan have shook me hand at work :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back