Chelsea vs Sunderland thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMO, Minger is a better all round keeper. Gordon is a good shot stopper, But doesn't command his box. IMO.

I don't think mingo done anything wrong, So until he does, I think he should of kept his place. Do well, Keep clean sheets, Lose your place! Not gonna fill any player with confidence that!!

But, Apparently, I'm a retard so my opinions don't count.

IMO, Minger is a better all round keeper. Gordon is a good shot stopper, But doesn't command his box. IMO.

I don't think mingo done anything wrong, So until he does, I think he should of kept his place. Do well, Keep clean sheets, Lose your place! Not gonna fill any player with confidence that!!

What about Steedo though?

hmmmmm so you forget that the past 3 matches Mignolet came and flapped for pretty much every cross, saved by Cattermole twice (once illegally) against Stoke and saved twice by some lucky bounces to SUnderland players vs Blackburn

Their front three scare the living shit out of me mind, just going to have a go at their fullback defence and hope cech has a shit game.

They are class but if you're going to play against them, you'd want it to be when one of them is returning from injury and one of them is recovering from malaria.

Sky reporting us as 4-4-2 with rico on the right.

Surely Rico's left, Henderson right?

Nice to see Catts schmoozing the officials.

RAF Regiment leading them out. Could do with a couple in midfield today.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the pre-match song they play at their ground? on now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back