Chelsea vs Sunderland thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

As down as i felt after the newcastle game i feel as high after that. To go to chelski and school them on there own park is something i never thought i would see. I f***ing love sunderland afc.

Richard Keys and Sky's attitude is pathetic at times. "Steve Bruce can't have had many days better than this..."

Well, apart from actually winning the PL with Man U. Or skippering Norwich to the League Cup.

Superb result and all but at the end of the day it is three points in a League match against a Chelsea side with injuries. Somehow in Sky's world the mere fact that a regional club could possibly beat the Champions in their own backyard is somehow the biggest achievement anyone can hope for.

Was like a CL game a few years back when their commentator claimed a Panathinaikos player about take a penalty in a dead rubber CL game at Highbury was facing the biggest moment of his life. The player in question, Angelos Basinas, having won EURO 2004 a few months earlier...

f***ing Sky and modern football, that is how cynical they have made me that even while enjoying a classic result like today's I'm still being bugged by their idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back