Chelsea v Arsenal kick off 2015 BT Sport 1

Tammy thingy offside surely
Gtfi
Surely it's got to affect the keeper given he's in the way of his vision to see the flight of the crossed ball coming it?

I was also surprised that Guendouzi wasn't sent off for first pulling back Mount and then blatantly hacking him just below the knee when he got away from him!

Surely it's got to affect the keeper given he's in the way of his vision to see the flight of the crossed ball coming it?

I was also surprised that Guendouzi wasn't sent off for first pulling back Mount and then blatantly hacking him just below the knee when he got away from him!
Agree with both your comments.

I was sure VAR would rule it out for offside.

It wasn't a trip, he deliberately kicked him!

Aye, he twatted him right on the bit that hurts the most - in between the bones.

f***ing OUCH yer bastard.

Caught the last 10 mins

Bloody hell

Why show sideshow bob in the dressing room

Certain the tv companies are more interested in the perrifary than the actual game

Time they they show the bench etc

Arsenal's recruitment team have been on a level with Sunderland's to be honest, so to unearth a talent like Martinelli is some going

Back