Cheating partner?

If you not married then the house belongs to whoever is named as the owner no legal requirement to split assets equally or have any other financial commitement (unless there is kids), common law doesnt exist one of the biggest myths. Other party would have to prove they had financial interest in property eg paid the mortgage or for building works etc to have any interest in it.

No doubt the ex living the life of riley funded by you

Yep! It’s costing me approx £775 for my rent and bills then I have maintenance to pay. I paid the deposit (£40k) for the house we bought from the money I got when I left the army. She’s still living in it.

The fat bastard she’s seeing now is about 10 years older than her (and he is fat) but guess what? He’s minted. They’ve been to South Africa twice, on a cruise, Paris, Budapest and Spain a few times all in the space of 2 years. Plus numerous weekends away in uk.
I definitely think there’s a financial attraction in all this.

Yep! It’s costing me approx £775 for my rent and bills then I have maintenance to pay. I paid the deposit (£40k) for the house we bought from the money I got when I left the army. She’s still living in it.

The fat bastard she’s seeing now is about 10 years older than her (and he is fat) but guess what? He’s minted. They’ve been to South Africa twice, on a cruise, Paris, Budapest and Spain a few times all in the space of 2 years. Plus numerous weekends away in uk.
You hope. Imagine if it’s not.

The guilt and regret will stay with her forever. She might not see it now but it’ll hit her in years to come.

When the holidays and money become boring she’ll regret it.

Back