Cheating partner?

the boot

Winger
As anyone ever found out their partner was having an affair and forgave them or been caught and forgiven? If so did it work?

Suspected and was pretty much certain the first wife was during a very unhappy time during my marriage, although the marriage was over petty much although we weren’t separated but living together because of our daughter.

We had a short go at it again after i’d left, but it was torture and lasted 3 days...don’t think I could ever forget the fact she wanted someone else and the fact that the marriage was shit anyways.

Walked away and never looked back, best thing I ever did even if it was hard for my daughter at the time.

Many years ago my girlfriend studied abroad for a year. I didn't see her from Xmas until the end of June and the contact became less and less frequent
Turns out she was shagging some lad who was in her class/group of friends.
We spent some time apart then naturally drifted back together (she wasn't from the NE and had moved up with her parents a few years previously).
About a year later she did the same with a lad at work and I binned her off permanently

Every scenario is different though

a lad and lass in our group of friends (both married to others in the group) started having an affair, got caught together by the husband of the lass.
that husband and wife are now getting divorced (not her first affair apparently).
The other couple, the lass forgave the lad straight away and she wants to renew their vows at her 40th b'day in a few months. the rest of us think she's deluded and he'll most likely be f***ing someone else already as he got off scott free this time.

No, no and not sure what I'd do. Dead easy to say you'd boot them straight out the door or you'd leave but if there's kids involved then what? Can't be as straight forward as getting rid.

No ties and only young and it'd be over the second you found out.

Back