Cheapest season ticket at Spurs

outr tickets are not chepa enough to fill the satdium in the premier league..that means they are too expsnive relative to demand for tickets.

so what your saying ius we would sell more tickets if we were better at football? yes of course, but when we are shit at football prictes should fall, they didnt by much, so they were too expensive.
:lol:

I'm not trolling you - I am quoting directly from Tottenhams official financial results for the season

Sure you but you are a year behind as you well know.

So what part can’t you grasp then. :rolleyes:

Daniel Levy

“This level of investment by the Club has been made possible by record revenues of £381m and profit from operations before football trading, depreciation, interest, tax and exceptional items of £163m for the year to 30 June, 2018. Trading for the current year will, however, be impacted by the additional costs of Wembley and the delay to the opening of the new stadium”

Y

Here is my point plain and simple for you. 2017/18. Annual revenue = £381m Pre tax profits = £163m

Club Statement – New Stadium and Financial Update

And the year before -

Annual Revenue - 307m

Pre Tax Perofits - 117m

actual spendable profit - 41m

the exact same thing will happen again. You haven't made 160m profit, in the exact same way you didn't make 117m profit thwe year before, you're like a bloke going to work and not counting income tax and national insurance when he decides what he can spend

Last edited:
The £795 is the family zone I think as the cheapest is £875 in the North/South stands right at the back.

There's an interactive view thing like the Wembley one here

Tottenham Hotspur NEW STADIUM INTERACTIVE MAP

This below is Thor'd from another post of mine.

I've said for a few years now, given the money coming in from TV, advertising, merchandising etc that clubs could easily survive charging £5 a ticket rather than rip fans off (SAFC obviously don't). Match receipts aren't the lifeblood of the club like they were a few decades ago. All clubs do now, is charge just enough to fill capacity so that's why there's such a variation in prices in some cases.

Spurs capped their season ticket allocation at 42,000 this year looking at this link - Season Ticket update

But look at their f***ing prices! It's over £1100 for a decent view in the blue sections in the North and South stands so over £60 a game! - Season Ticket Prices - Stadium

Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image

I would agree that £42 to watch the standard of football in the stadium would reflect very good value.

But if you look at the chart above there are so few tickets in that category, there appears to be 2 small blocks in lower left corner. I would guess average price for an adult will be over a grand, so in reality we should be talking about £50+ tickets A few of my mates down here have paid well over a grand. That said with it being a new ground and the position Spurs are in in both league and CL I suspect they will sell out for years to come regardless of price charged.

And the year before -

Annual Revenue - 307m

Pre Tax Perofits - 117m

the exact same thing will happen again.

So you can’t admit that you are wrong then, but simply make shit up that you would like to be the case.

make up = every number taken from your official accounts :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was referring to the part where you stated “the exact same thing happen again”, just like me you have absolutely no idea what the post tax profits will be, that is a fact.

And the year before -

Annual Revenue - 307m

Pre Tax Perofits - 117m

the exact same thing will happen again. You haven't made 160m profit, in the exact same way you didn't make 117m profit thwe year before, you're like a bloke going to work and not counting income tax and national insurance when he decides what he can spend

I never claimed once claimed that the £163m was a post tax profit you are talking absolute bollocks yet again

I was referring to the part where you stated “the exact same thing happen again”, just like me you have absolutely no idea what the post tax profits will be, that is a fact.

I never claimed at all that the £163m was a post tax profit you are talking absolute bollocks yet again

I never claimed once that the £163m was a post tax profit you are talking absolute bollocks yet again

Last edited:
outr tickets are not chepa enough to fill the satdium in the premier league..that means they are too expsnive relative to demand for tickets.

so what your saying ius we would sell more tickets if we were better at football? yes of course, but when we are shit at football prictes should fall, they didnt by much, so they were too expensive.
The stadium has been filled on many occasions when the football was good. Prices have fallen, they’re not too expensive, we have some of the most affordable prices in the UK.

It’s like a big turd wrapped in a box. If it’s £100 I wouldn’t buy it. If it’s 1p I’m still not gonna buy it. The product has to be decent or at least competing which we weren’t.

It’s pointless really, you don’t get it at all.

dont see how it matters what the average price is..the tickets are very cheap..
it also shows the relative potential of london teams compared to safc..they can charge that, we can only ever charge a fraction of that,..
but if we are in the aame leage as spurs have to compete for the same players..
its why safc has much much less potential than people think.
And also why newcastle has...though SAFC at present has the greater potentiual of tge two..

What a load of waffle. It matters because I want to know what it is, and that's all. Not remotely interested in any of the "points" you appear to be trying to make.

I would agree that £42 to watch the standard of football in the stadium would reflect very good value.

But if you look at the chart above there are so few tickets in that category, there appears to be 2 small blocks in lower left corner. I would guess average price for an adult will be over a grand, so in reality we should be talking about £50+ tickets A few of my mates down here have paid well over a grand. That said with it being a new ground and the position Spurs are in in both league and CL I suspect they will sell out for years to come regardless of price charged.
Did you miss the bit in my post you've quoted where I Thor'd my old post saying "A decent view in the blue sections in the North and South stands so over £60 a game!"? Or my next post pointing it out a bit more along with some of the stuff from that Spurs Supporters Trust website they'd pointed out ;)

£40 a ticket is what i was expecting to be honest. I'd imagine the average wage of their fans would be at least double ours.

See link above

Exactly. It’s like £42 a game.
I know it’s not gonna be great seats but I’ve paid more for away tickets in the past to shitter grounds

I guess you missed my posts ;)

Did you miss the bit in my post you've quoted where I Thor'd my old post saying "A decent view in the blue sections in the North and South stands so over £60 a game!"? Or my next post pointing it out a bit more along with some of the stuff from that Spurs Supporters Trust website they'd pointed out ;)https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/cheapest-season-ticket-at-spurs.1467073/page-6#post-29403046
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/cheapest-season-ticket-at-spurs.1467073/page-6#post-29403046

No I was agreeing with you, a lot of folk are saying £40 is good value (which I would agree with) but most have missed the point that there are very few tickets at that price and should be asking if £50+ or even £60+ tickets are good value.

Did you miss the bit in my post you've quoted where I Thor'd my old post saying "A decent view in the blue sections in the North and South stands so over £60 a game!"? Or my next post pointing it out a bit more along with some of the stuff from that Spurs Supporters Trust website they'd pointed out ;)

See link above

I guess you missed my posts ;)
I had a seat at anfield that was proper shit. I think that was £40. That’s probably the worst value for money from a ticket

I had a seat at anfield that was proper shit. I think that was £40. That’s probably the worst value for money from a ticket
I paid £35 for a ticket at Chelsea almost 15 years ago, when supporters were in the lower tier at the side of the pitch, I was at the back and due to overhang couldn't see the ball if it went above head height, would have been appalling value if we hadn't stuffed them 4-2

I paid £35 for a ticket at Chelsea almost 15 years ago, when supporters were in the lower tier at the side of the pitch, I was at the back and due to overhang couldn't see the ball if it went above head height, would have been appalling value if we hadn't stuffed them 4-2
That the Don Hutch game?

Season Ticket Prices - Stadium

The vast majority of their season tickets are going to be well over £1,000. Their match day prices for category A games are from about £60 - £98.

Football is a working man's game, but they must think that in London there's enough wealthy people around to pay those prices. They might be right, but it will change the character of their support.

I don't understand why that ground cost so much to build. There are clubs of similar size in the North of England that took a fraction of the cost to build but I guess that's another issue, and I can't comment other than to say the cost seems inexplicably high.

Back