cheapest price for cod black ops

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm positive when it first comes out there'll be deals on if you take Modern Warfare two back. IIRC there was one for Cod World at War, you gave them that and you got the new one half price. If there's out like that i'll be doing it.

there will be a price war for sure. all of the shops (both online and stores) will battle it out just to get the sales.

I'll be hanging on & going to a supermarket, probably asda. Anyone pro-ordered from asda before? I have for fifa 11, they didnt take names or payment or anything, just give you a receipt, so I guess that a copy will definitely be held back allocated to that receipt?

you take the reciept to the customer service desk mate, and get game straight away no need to queue,

i did this when mw2 came out well over 100 people queueing i joined at the back of the queue thought i would be there for ages, asda worker asked me which console i wanted the game for told them i pre ordered , they sent me to customer services served straight away .

i reserve all my games there now as most of the time there the cheapest but if they not just buy elsewhere as it costs you nothing to reserve one!

you take the reciept to the customer service desk mate, and get game straight away no need to queue,

i did this when mw2 came out well over 100 people queueing i joined at the back of the queue thought i would be there for ages, asda worker asked me which console i wanted the game for told them i pre ordered , they sent me to customer services served straight away .

i reserve all my games there now as most of the time there the cheapest but if they not just buy elsewhere as it costs you nothing to reserve one!

Exactly what I was thinking, cheers mate, I was stood in the queue @ peterlee asda when MW2 came out & it was huge, really thought I want going to get one

only problem is supermarkets dont tend to sell the hardened edition , and ive heard theres four maps with it this time the standard one wont have, dunno if thats right like.

only problem is supermarkets dont tend to sell the hardened edition , and ive heard theres four maps with it this time the standard one wont have, dunno if thats right like.

Per play -

Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Hardened Edition Includes:
Custom Black Ops Limited Edition medal
Exclusive Black Ops Avatar outfit
Four playable co-operative map

Worth paying £65 instead of £28 ish ?

Per play -

Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Hardened Edition Includes:
Custom Black Ops Limited Edition medal
Exclusive Black Ops Avatar outfit
Four playable co-operative map

Worth paying £65 instead of £28 ish ?