Cheapest place for tyre fitting?

Not the motor vehicles department though has it?

I delivered a talk there about a year ago and it was dead.
Not sure about the MVD was not really fit for purpose and unsafe at the end at Hylton, with the rules that the car have to be fairly new and the expensive equipment would not probable be cost effective.

The buildings is still there but it’s all boarded up. Another SCC / Sunderland College fuck up as it’s closed and nothing done to redevelop it.
Think I read something about the council selling up their share of some land on the site so it could all be sold on to a developer for housing. Not sure how far along that is though.

Not sure about the MVD was not really fit for purpose and unsafe at the end at Hylton, with the rules that the car have to be fairly new and the expensive equipment would not probable be cost effective.
Used to get free vehicles from Nissan. Stuff that had fell off the line or been damaged in production when I was there. Was decent tbf did night classes for two years lecturer was a very knowledgeable old bloke and they had all the gear. About 4 or ramps mot testing bay, 4 wheel laser alignment, paint booth, welding stations was class.

Back