Cheap Stag Do Abroad Ideas

Looking for ideas for Stag Dos abroad which are cheap. 90% of the lads all want to go abroad so I told them it needs to be cheap for my dad, brother in law etc who aint on a huge salary.

I know Benidorms cheap but fairly expensive to get there, just wondering if anyone knows of any decent websites for 3 night breaks or ones for planning stag do's

i seen one for Prague £110 return flight and an apportment for 16 people in the old town for roughly £40 each for 3 nights so the lads are looking into that.

Obviously its up to them now to sort out but querying if theres any hidden jems out there cheap to get to which i can mention if they ask or anything.
I've organised, as best man, ours to Prague next week. Been before twice, loved it. Not sure how's it going to go with 10 of us.

Looking for ideas for Stag Dos abroad which are cheap. 90% of the lads all want to go abroad so I told them it needs to be cheap for my dad, brother in law etc who aint on a huge salary.

I know Benidorms cheap but fairly expensive to get there, just wondering if anyone knows of any decent websites for 3 night breaks or ones for planning stag do's

i seen one for Prague £110 return flight and an apportment for 16 people in the old town for roughly £40 each for 3 nights so the lads are looking into that.

Obviously its up to them now to sort out but querying if theres any hidden jems out there cheap to get to which i can mention if they ask or anything.
I'm an event planner for The Stag Company.

Have a look on the website www.thestagcompany.com

Should give you some ideas.

Go on skyscanner, choose your dates and your nearest airport and select 'everywhere' as the destination.

Then go on hostelbookers or airbnb for your digs. Staying together in one flat or in a shared dorm in a hostel will save everyone a fortune.

Off the top of my head you could look into Krakow, Bratislava, Budapest.

Last edited:
Go on skyscanner, choose your dates and your nearest airport and select 'everywhere' as the destination.

Then go on hostelbookers or airbnb for your digs. Staying together in one flat or in a shared dorm in a hostel will save everyone a fortune.

Off the top of my head you could look into Krakow, Bratislava, Budapest.
strange for me as im normally the chief organiser of holidays and things like this so having to try and step back to let me bestmen to do it but cannot help but look online ha.

found morning out and evening coming home flights NCL to Prague for £130 april next year and an airbnb pad wed have for all 15 of us for £40 each for the full 3 nights.

strange for me as im normally the chief organiser of holidays and things like this so having to try and step back to let me bestmen to do it but cannot help but look online ha.

found morning out and evening coming home flights NCL to Prague for £130 april next year and an airbnb pad wed have for all 15 of us for £40 each for the full 3 nights.

You're sorted then?

I don't understand the point of the thread then.
well what do you think the point of it is?

im asking people for any advise on cheap places to go so i can then at least pass a list onto my bestmen for them to consider. they may not realise you could get one of the places mentioned cheap for example or the links ive been sent so far for help of others.

the comment you were replying from was just me saying after looking at some comments ive found a few flights which ive passed onto the lads to look into.

wont have the thing booked a few hours after setting up the thread as theres about 15 of them going and need holidays etc all booked.

Last edited:
well what do you think the point of it is?

im asking people for any advise on cheap places to go so i can then at least pass a list onto my bestmen for them to consider. they may not realise you could get one of the places mentioned cheap for example or the links ive been sent so far for help of others.

the comment you were replying from was just me saying after looking at some comments ive found a few flights which ive passed onto the lads to look into.

wont have the thing booked a few hours after setting up the thread as theres about 15 of them going and need holidays etc all booked.

Tell them you want to go to Prague from Newcastle for £130 and stop in the £40 Airbnb if that's the one you fancy mate.

Tell them you want to go to Prague from Newcastle for £130 and stop in the £40 Airbnb if that's the one you fancy mate.
ah i never said i did mate. i was just saying because im one of the ones who normally organise things i took a peak online to see what was out there.

they know the score, the budgets and whos going so its up to them now as isnt it traditional the stag doesnt know anything till the day?

ah i never said i did mate. i was just saying because im one of the ones who normally organise things i took a peak online to see what was out there.

they know the score, the budgets and whos going so its up to them now as isnt it traditional the stag doesnt know anything till the day?

It is aye. The stag do i went on last year, the stag arranged the lot himself because he didn't trust anyone else to sort it, which I completely understood.

There was about 25 of us in Budapest. They all stopped in a hostel but me and two others got an Airbnb. The thermal baths are ideal after you've been on the drink.

It is aye. The stag do i went on last year, the stag arranged the lot himself because he didn't trust anyone else to sort it, which I completely understood.

There was about 25 of us in Budapest. They all stopped in a hostel but me and two others got an Airbnb. The thermal baths are ideal after you've been on the drink.
haha knowing my bestment (ones round the bend, party animal, guarenteed to be the entertainment of the night when he lands backflips on his face etc and the others also off his rocker.......then theres the rest of the lads, went to york the other bank holiday and the bar stopped serving them as they wouldnt stop singing sunderland chants in the beer garden :lol:

Probs one of the most fuked up groups of lads youll ever meet but mint craic and wouldnt change it haha

We paid £220 each for 3 nights all inclusive in Palma Nova, Majorca last year. Few beers and eat in the hotel during the day and out in Palma Nova or Magaluf on the night. Probably did the whole weekend for less than £400 each.
This is the way to do it. Somewhere hot and relatively safe (not sure I'd be wanting to go to a Balkan state for a stag do like some are suggesting mind).

I did a 3* all inclusive in Lloret for £150. Beer and food were shite but we still had a topper time.

People are much more likely to book up if they know there booze and bait are sorted if worst comes to worst.

Last edited:

Back