Cheap Stag Do Abroad Ideas

Looking for ideas for Stag Dos abroad which are cheap. 90% of the lads all want to go abroad so I told them it needs to be cheap for my dad, brother in law etc who aint on a huge salary.

I know Benidorms cheap but fairly expensive to get there, just wondering if anyone knows of any decent websites for 3 night breaks or ones for planning stag do's

i seen one for Prague £110 return flight and an apportment for 16 people in the old town for roughly £40 each for 3 nights so the lads are looking into that.

Obviously its up to them now to sort out but querying if theres any hidden jems out there cheap to get to which i can mention if they ask or anything.
My advice is don't bother going abroad.

Prague is spot on like, went on a stag over there a few months back. Canny city, cheap enough and we took in a Sparta Prague game while we were there.

Nottingham used to be canny, haven’t been there for years like, was there in 2002 when the World Cup was on, bars were open at 7am for the games, watched England v Sweden, afterwards Derby and Forest fans had a riot :lol:

It is. I was staying in the Hilton there recently.

Gerrin

I'd rather everyone enjoyed themselves without worrying about departure times etc

Pretty shit for nightlife though and it's a canny long flight.

Loved that city, cannot see the attraction at all as a stag though, you need to go some horrible city that caters for it.

Kiev would be class for a stag, odessa even more so

Prague is spot on like, went on a stag over there a few months back. Canny city, cheap enough and we took in a Sparta Prague game while we were there.

@Fletch

Last edited:
For all those suggesting Poland, it's great and it is cheap but some places can be wary of letting large groups in, especially if theres fancy dress etc.

Also Polish police have a seriously low tolerance of drunks. So if you have that "one mate" watch him like a hawk.

Otherwise Wroclaw, Krakow and Gdansk are fantastic.

£150 for return flights to plama and £40 for the room for two nights in palma nova

You can pay that for a train and taxis to hotel in the uk and then stuck in a premier inn and paying £5 a pint.

Back