Cheap Stag Do Abroad Ideas

Think you’ll struggle to get anywhere as cheap as Benidorm, drink, drugs and women costs will outweigh a slightly higher travel cost over 3 days.

Cost and weather

I suppose it depends where you go. I wouldn't mind, but I'd be too concerned about how much it would cost people to come on it.

I suppose it depends where you go. I wouldn't mind, but I'd be too concerned about how much it would cost people to come on it.
Guess it comes down to if people can afford to do 3 nights, not cost, but time off work etc, if they all can, nothing better than a boys jolly abroad.

We paid £220 each for 3 nights all inclusive in Palma Nova, Majorca last year. Few beers and eat in the hotel during the day and out in Palma Nova or Magaluf on the night. Probably did the whole weekend for less than £400 each.

Looking for ideas for Stag Dos abroad which are cheap. 90% of the lads all want to go abroad so I told them it needs to be cheap for my dad, brother in law etc who aint on a huge salary.

I know Benidorms cheap but fairly expensive to get there, just wondering if anyone knows of any decent websites for 3 night breaks or ones for planning stag do's

i seen one for Prague £110 return flight and an apportment for 16 people in the old town for roughly £40 each for 3 nights so the lads are looking into that.

Obviously its up to them now to sort out but querying if theres any hidden jems out there cheap to get to which i can mention if they ask or anything.
Bit of a shithole but Lloret might fit the bill for cheap. Plenty of flights from Ncl. or Leeds.

I went to Wakefield. Was good like.

Bucharest? I’m not sure on flights but beers about £1.60 a pint. There’s also a street which is pretty much all Irish bars and rippers.

Thursday to Sunday, Wroclaw from Newcastle. Hotel b and b Wroclaw centrum, 2 sharing a room.

Doable for around about £120 book flights and hotel separately.

Beni isn't cheap to go for a short break now and you'd suffer choice wise due to the no large group and minimum 4 nights that a lot of the accomodation are now imposing.
Are those places ok for the flame haired traveller?

Back