Cheap Holidays

Looking for a cheap week away in September, somewhere warm, pretty well priced and with enough bars/restaurants without it being too lively.

Any SMB'ers willing to recommend destinations and places to book?

Cheers.

Looking for a cheap week away in September, somewhere warm, pretty well priced and with enough bars/restaurants without it being too lively.

Any SMB'ers willing to recommend destinations and places to book?

Cheers.
Turkey - guaranteed good weather
Took the kids to Belek in October a couple of years ago and it was 30-35 every day. Cheap as chips (£500pp) and all inclusive

Depends on what you want out of a holiday I guess

Turkey - guaranteed good weather
Took the kids to Belek in October a couple of years ago and it was 30-35 every day. Cheap as chips (£500pp) and all inclusive

Depends on what you want out of a holiday I guess
We are looking to book our holiday soon and open to where we go but always end up back looking at Turkey.
We've been 4 times (different parts) and you cant beat it for what you get for your money.

We are looking to book our holiday soon and open to where we go but always end up back looking at Turkey.
We've been 4 times (different parts) and you cant beat it for what you get for your money.
Same - been about 4 or 5 times over the years. It's not as cheap as it used to be mind you - back in the late 90s I had 2 weeks there and spent less than £300

Just booked up for next year (May). Kos, 2 weeks all inclusive, upgraded room, flights, baggage, transfers and insurance for £800pp

If your on facebook, worth following your local travel agents. My local Hays & Thomas Cook are always posting cheap deals

Lad at the baths this morning said he had just booked a month in Bulgaria for 500 quid, supposed to be cheap country and though not met many who have been their, those I have had no real complaints

Halkidiki.
Mainland Greece, left hand prominontary below Thessaloniki. Dirt cheap in comparison with the islands plus you can pop up to see Salonica match if they’re at home. Gets a bit lively if they’re playing an Athens club mind.

Aegina.
Greek island 16km from Athens. Fly to Athens then get tube to the port then 30 mins on a dolphin or 45 on a ferry. Very handy to pop back ower to Athens for the sites and/or a match featuring one of the umpteen Athens teams. Olympiakos play in rednwhite stripes, just make sure there’s a ferry scheduled to get you back.

Back