Charlton forum

It’s not even out in the press which foot it is.

Makes no odds with McGeady anyway. Every player who he comes up against targets the ball. Very few get it.

And no. Most managers wouldn’t actually. Bowyer would though.
Stop being so naïve marra, of course most teams are going to test the injury to the oppositions star player. I doubt anyone is going to two foot McGeady or owt like that but it'll more than likely be tested to see if he is actually fit. I think most managers and players past and present would probably do it.

Stop being so naïve marra, of course most teams are going to test the injury to the oppositions star player. I doubt anyone is going to two foot McGeady or owt like that but it'll more than likely be tested to see if he is actually fit. I think most managers and players past and present would probably do it.
Absolute bollocks. They certainly won’t give him any dispensation for it and rightly so. I’m pretty sure they will play the game in front of them rather than being sidetracked by trying to exacerbate a players known injury.

I love the expression shithousery , I hate diving and how all players go down at the slightest contact , but the ref gives the foul. Lyle Taylor the other night kept getting involved in wrestling matches when he's much better when he just stands up and be strong. As far as sales go , last night it was showing sold out except for some disabled seats. This morning we were given another 2,000 which were reserved for the EFL ' Family ' , in the middle tier behind the goal our end. 1,000 of those were sold this morning and a mate who works at the club reckons , with corporate we could have around 39k

How the fuck can they be considered underdogs when they finished 2 places above us, not to mention our Wembley record?
We like being underdogs , it's served us well over the years , especially when we were in the Prem

Last edited:
I love the expression shithousery , I hate diving and how all players go down at the slightest contact , but the ref gives the foul. Lyle Taylor the other night kept getting involved in wrestling matches when he's much better when he just stands up and be strong. As far as sales go , last night it was showing sold out except for some disabled seats. This morning we were given another 2,000 which were reserved for the EFL ' Family ' , in the middle tier behind the goal our end. 1,000 of those were sold this morning and a mate who works at the club reckons , with corporate we could have around 39k

We like being underdogs , it's served us well over the years , especially when we were in the Prem
Surely the boomers decide the team with the longest odds. It seems at present they have us both at 13/8. No underdog and no favorite.

Well get fucked you’re favourites now!

What I don't get.. I thought they weren't happy with there owners and were boycotting? But get to Wembley and sell over 30k??

So what's happening if they go up (I think u guys will win) and there owners that they don't like, don't invest and they are bottom of championship.. do they protest again?

I don't get it or have things changed?

The majority of the boycotters said they would still boycott if we were top of the Prem...most would prefer the conference as long as RD didn't own us. It has fuck all to do with success, just fans choosing to be offended and crapping on their Saturday joys just so they can say "At least I have principals" Ironic that a little success made all but five of them give up their principals. f***ing children, and I for one don't want them supporting my club.

Why is there a west ham fan on this thread :confused::lol:

He keeps turning up at Upton park and can't work out where everyone's gone, so perhaps looking for a new home.

Best he doesn't find out that his team now play in a soulless bowl of nothingness payed for by the taxpayer.

Last edited:
Such hatred for fellow supporters, how sad.
It’s endemic on here, pal.

We have divisions between townies, yackers, woollybacks, sand dancers, north side townies, south side townies, SR5 and SR6, Northumberland, jocks, exiles etc. and if you cannot trace County Durham ancestry back to the 1200s then we cannot apply for season tickets.

as he's not a centipede they've got a decent chance of getting the weak one first time tbh
:lol:

Last edited:

Back