Charlton Athletic

Rip Van Fish

Striker
My CAFC supporting mate has just messaged me to say:

"Injunction granted to the guy with a pound to stop the guy with half a billion quid buying. Injunction on any sale until November at the earliest. Would expect Bowyer and staff to leave in next few weeks along with any players worth more than 100k"

My CAFC supporting mate has just messaged me to say:

"Injunction granted to the guy with a pound to stop the guy with half a billion quid buying. Injunction on any sale until November at the earliest. Would expect Bowyer and staff to leave in next few weeks along with any players worth more than 100k"
😲

I never want to see any club go bust or owt like that but they are a big rival to us in this league so any turmoil they are in is good news for us

Harsh but true

Still don't get how they've been allowed to sign players while all this has been going on. I really hope they get sorted but it can wait until they're out of promotion contention. Would not be surprised if Bowyer walks if they're now going to be in limbo until November.

... Stendel was one of the best managers in the league whilst at Barnsley.

They had the best squad in the league that year and he didn't exactly repeat the trick at Hearts. His replacement at Barnsley in the championship took them on a great run to keep them up too.

Can't believe his trial with Barton has been pushed back another year.

Back