Charlie Wyke

Don't think he is great by any means but at one point last season he looked like a write off.

Our fans for behind him and now he at least looks useful if limited. Confidence has done him a world of good.

Let's do the same for Grigg. Get that song going even though he isn't scoring and help him regain his form instead of waiting for it.
He played very well last night and I admit I was wrong about him as I did think he was a write off. I hope I'm wrong about Grigg as well because I think he's a waste of a shirt, but he's not doing anything to allay my fears.

He looks leaner and fitter and he has manged to bag a couple of goals early so that will do wonders for his confidence.

He wins his fair share of headers. For his size I would like to see him bully defenders and win everything but the vast majority of defenders in this league are units as well.

He is a bang average footballer, but again we are in league 1. He will do a job, but we need better if we go up.

Let's hope he gets another few Saturday...

Potential to become a cult hero. I think everyone wants him to succeed which shows that showing effort and commitment does get fans on your side and results in his confidence growing. In the second half he dribbled past one of their defender and fizzed a shot wide of the post from outside the box, could you imagine him doing that last season?
Didn’t he score from outside the box down there last season?

He won numerous long balls.
Goes unnoticed though.
Ya f***ing joking man he never won a header first half 5 of them he was odds favourite to win them and still never he’s soft as shite the credit he gets for effort alone is embarrassing one point he got his toe in won a tackle and got a standing ovation

Quite easily MOM last night. Couldnt believe Mcgeady got it on one poll. Though he played well in attack was often wasteful and offers little support to the left back especially last 10 when we needed Hume to support the full back. Wyke however looks a different animal.

I watched the full game last night and thought McGeady was excellent supporting the left back defensively, but had an off day going forward.
The fact he can score and get an assist on an off day shows his quality like.

He looks leaner and fitter and he has manged to bag a couple of goals early so that will do wonders for his confidence.

He wins his fair share of headers. For his size I would like to see him bully defenders and win everything but the vast majority of defenders in this league are units as well.

He is a bang average footballer, but again we are in league 1. He will do a job, but we need better if we go up.

Let's hope he gets another few Saturday...

Off ya tits if you think he wins his fair share of headers

Do these not count the same as 30 yards ‘screamersor diving headers ?

I thought that Grigg looked better than he has for a long time when he came on last night. More interested, involved and engaged and simply less lethargic.
As u suggest Grigg was a lot better last night, probably his best performance for us

I watched the full game last night and thought McGeady was excellent supporting the left back defensively, but had an off day going forward.
The fact he can score and get an assist on an off day shows his quality like.

I was at the game and honestly he didn't offer him much cover late into the game. Mind it doesn't help that every other team have pace in their team except us. Mcgeady is our only source of flair and creativity. My absolute favourite player still

Ya f***ing joking man he never won a header first half 5 of them he was odds favourite to win them and still never he’s soft as shite the credit he gets for effort alone is embarrassing one point he got his toe in won a tackle and got a standing ovation

Did you even watch the match?

Back