Charlie Wyke

Absolutely brilliant tonight.
The lad had absolutely shite luck last season, that injury at the start of the season ruined his season.

He lead the line very well tonight, up top on his own. Won pretty much everything and brought others into play. Given the right service he’ll score a lot of goals in this league.
Agree

The lad had absolutely shite luck last season, that injury at the start of the season ruined his season.

He lead the line very well tonight, up top on his own. Won pretty much everything and brought others into play. Given the right service he’ll score a lot of goals in this league.
I wish he could hold it up more and jump higher :lol::lol:

He won numerous long balls.
Goes unnoticed though.

Bang average in my opinion. I do not see him to be the answer to fire us into the Championship.

And what's the point in winning long balls when nee tucker gets beyond. Something the gaffer needs to figure out.

Last edited:

He's f***ing shite man ffs

Bang average in my opinion. I do not see him to be the answer to fire us into the Championship.

And what's the point in winning long balls when nee tucker gets beyond. Something the gaffer needs to figure out.

A lot of his work goes unnoticed. To play this system he is by far the best suited. Works hard, wins the inevitable long balls and looks like he’s staring to score goals.

He was unlucky with injury last season.

Back