Charlie on the live streaming to pubs

The Etihad is not packed every week

You're asking the sing when wa winning brigade to turn up at S'land when we get a better team, we had loads of "stars" who ultimately didn't give a toss, we now have a limited bunch putting the effort in and winning games, couldn't give a Fook what league it is, if we had Citeh's team it would be packed every week......we'll never have Citeh's team.

You'll hev to endure it like the rest of us, but just now and again its worthwhile going to the ground instead of watching a shoite stream in a pub half a mile away.

Whilst it might be nice to buy the league for a few years I'd hate going to the Etihad knowing 99 times out of 100 ya going to win.....mind numbing

Would add 500 on to the gate max. Most who watch in the pub wouldn’t go to the games regardless. Don’t blame the pubs at all for showing the games, the price of the fines they get are absolutely ridiculous aswell. Rich getting richer..
I don't think it would be that high tbh, tiny percentage imo, lucky if it reached double figures, most people that watch the match in pubs are not and never will be match goers.

As has been said, the away games are fair enough but the home games, nah. I remember being in a certain town centre boozer and we decided to fit one more pint in pre match. About 10 blokes, all in replica gear walked-in, got a drink and arranged their chairs in front of the screen to watch the game.

Dressing up to watch it in a boozer when it was on a couple of miles away.

Different they're paying to watch, money goes to klerb...
I know what Hank means, by going live on the internet its going to get hacked and shown, any one can watch the game now with as long as you are connected to a internet server.

I think the majority of those who stay in the pub tend to be the ones that try to get tickets when we are at home to the Mags, or some of the other big games, but as other posted have said, even if given a free ticket for other games are too lazy to go to the ground, or just piss heads who wouldn’t leave the pub anyway.

It's no different to the people on here who pay for safcsee and set up their VPNs to make it look like they're abroad and can watch 3pm Saturday home games.

The pubs and fans shouldn't do it but the club's have made a deal with the devil (TV). They shouldn't twist when people exploit the fact that nearly every games is shown live legally somewhere in the world

I know what Hank means, by going live on the internet its going to get hacked and shown, any one can watch the game now with as long as you are connected to a internet server.

We all like a freebie and SKY are twots, Fookin the pubs over with their charges, but just get tanked up, leave the pub for 2 hours, gan ballistic, then go back to the battle cruiser man......

We all like a freebie and SKY are twots, Fookin the pubs over with their charges, but just get tanked up, leave the pub for 2 hours, gan ballistic, then go back to the battle cruiser man......
I don't bother with the getting tanked up bit, my bladder is not what it was.

Good afternoon , how can I help you my dear :lol:

Well done Charlie. I'd urge fans to shop any pubs showing games.
Lambton worm openly advertises it on social media ?

I think the majority of those who stay in the pub tend to be the ones that try to get tickets when we are at home to the Mags, or some of the other big games, but as other posted have said, even if given a free ticket for other games are too lazy to go to the ground, or just piss heads who wouldn’t leave the pub anyway.
Ouch but true

Back