Charlie Brooker's Antiviral Wipe

I find it tragic when he talks about Joe Cornish. He really clearly suffered (and probably still is) with it all.

Unfortunately often people with that sort of mentality can be told how many people like him a million times but will only remember the one person one time on Twitter slagging him off.

Edit: I don’t mean tragic in a disparaging way to Buxton.
have adam and joe fell out like?

Not really fell out but joe has gone on to much bigger and better things. It’s pretty obvious listening to buxtons podcast (which is great) that he has a lot of issues with joes success
I only listen every now and again tbh and hadn't noticed. Not really a fan of Cornish but I see he wrote Antman which I enjoyed.

Philomena Cunk is much better when relegated to spots of a few minutes at a time. I noticed that this episode's expert she was interviewing was dryly playing along with her rather than being befuddled by her questions.
I don't think they even pretended those were genuine interviews with unsuspecting participants tbh
Haven’t seen it yet. Why are people obsessed with how Brooked & Hook have aged. They’re a middle aged couple.
I don't think anyone is bothered about Brooker :lol:

Huq used to be outstanding though.
Would you shag her?
Is that her real voice? If so, I'm out. :lol:

Last edited:

Back