he was imprisoned for 2 years circa 1985
and has continued to commit crimes in prison
and received further sentences
like I say you no nowt

He’s deemed to much a risk to be released
the Home Secretary will not sanction his release

know

not too well thought of, by some who've shared space with him

Can't imagine why anyone would feel sorry for this violent berk. I read his book, then binned it. Load of shite about how 'the system' had screwed him, not a shred of self awareness.

Loves his mam though and does drawings for charity. Doesn’t hurt innocent people (except when he’s taking hostages) and lives by a code.

Loves his mam though and does drawings for charity. Doesn’t hurt innocent people (except when he’s taking hostages) and lives by a code.

There was a chapter where he spoke about assaulting and terrorising a young cell mate for farting in their cell. He seemed to think his actions were entirely justified. I finished the book and thought he sounded an absolute tosser and a bully.

Last edited:
There was a chapter where he spoke about assaulting and terrorising a young cell mate for farting in their cell. He seemed to think his actions were entirely justified. I finished the book and though he sounded an absolute tosser and a bully.

In all seriousness, if he does get out, I feel a bit sorry for him as he’ll not have a clue about outside life and every celebrity, wannabe gangster will be out to get their ‘exclusive’ with him.

Nearly all those gangster books has a foreword by Bronson banging on about how he showed him respect by buying him toothpaste and shit roll while visiting him in prison.

In all seriousness, if he does get out, I feel a bit sorry for him as he’ll not have a clue about outside life and every celebrity, wannabe gangster will be out to get their ‘exclusive’ with him.

Nearly all those gangster books has a foreword by Bronson banging on about how he showed him respect by buying him toothpaste and shit roll while visiting him in prison.

I find it hard to feel sorry for the bloke. Seems a violent bully devoid of any self awareness. Not exactly my sort of fella.

Back