Charlie Bronson. The prisoner

He’s been locked up that long, he’ll not know what normal is on the outside. As you say, all the clowns will be desperate to get to their bit of publicity with him.

If he wants any kind of normality, I think it would be best to leave his past behind but as you’ve mentioned if Wraith is writing his book he’ll be encouraged to talk about smashing peoples heads in and that he loves his mam.
Who’s heads as he smashed in? None of I recall. He has rucks with prison guards and even them were glamourised for the film.
his record is nowhere near as bad as some of the people let out every day.

At one point his solicitor was a Sunderland firm ( probably changed by now as he goes through a fair few)
Was in the office of his brief once who had been gifted loads of Bronson's artwork...all he would say was that as a client he "was different"

I know the solicitor you’re referring to and he did say something very similar to me about him.

Do you know him

He’s taken numerous civilian hostage while in prison
and that’s in recent years
and you think he’s not dangerous
Okay..... so people who actually kill someone is let out on a daily basis around the country but you think he is dangerous. :lol: He likes to fight with prison guards mate. He been solitary for most of his life.

Who’s heads as he smashed in? None of I recall. He has rucks with prison guards and even them were glamourised for the film.
his record is nowhere near as bad as some of the people let out every day.

Have you read his book? He brags about the bare knuckle fights he’s had. Even talks about fighting a dog and ripping its guts out ffs :lol:

Okay..... so people who actually kill someone is let out on a daily basis around the country but you think he is dangerous. :lol: He likes to fight with prison guards mate. He been solitary for most of his life.
Civilians
there not prison guards as you call them
Exactly mate. Look at his record. Tony argent got out and he was one of the most dangerous men in the country.
Never heard of him and I know the most dangerous prisoners in the country
there is a big difference between dangerous prisoners
and dangerous men in the country
Have you read his book? He brags about the bare knuckle fights he’s had. Even talks about fighting a dog and ripping its guts out ffs :lol:
He can write whatever he wants dosnt say it’s true

Last edited:
It will part of his probation not to be seen with known criminals so I doubt it. Even though they will be lining up to ‘podcast’ with him. Steve wraith is writing his new book. So I’d imagine that’s who will get his first podcast if released that is.
How do you know it will be part of his and it’s called licence

How do you know it will be part of his and it’s called licence
He’s a lifer iirc mate. Means he will have conditions on his release for life. Same as anyone who gets out early, until they have served the term given they are on licence which is monitored by probation services.
Be a right laugh if he takes Wraith hostage and knocks fuck out of the phucker. :lol:
I think he may come after vinniemac if he keeps garn on like this :lol:

Have a read of most of this people books mate, they are delusional. The amount ive read about taking 6, 8, or 10 screws out in riot gear is insane, very rare they get past number 3. I’m sure the authorities would change the system if it were the case.

He’s a lifer iirc mate. Means he will have conditions on his release for life. Same as anyone who gets out early, until they have served the term given they are on licence which is monitored by probation services.

But you don’t know what your talking about
he’s not a lifer
Have a read of most of this people books mate, they are delusional. The amount ive read about taking 6, 8, or 10 screws out in riot gear is insane, very rare they get past number 3. I’m sure the authorities would change the system if it were the case.
Again you don’t know what your talking about

He’s had his chance

Last edited:
Civilians
there not prison guards as you call them

Never heard of him and I know the most dangerous prisoners in the country
there is a big difference between dangerous prisoners
and dangerous men in the country

He can write whatever he wants dosnt say it’s true
You don’t know who Tony Argent is but claim to know the most dangerous prisoners in the country. Was Reg and Ronnie Kray dangerous prisoners?

Back