Chants for fifa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Give me an idiots guide of what to do here :lol:

On the second link:

Click: FIFA11 Chants > English Premiership > The little number 2 at the bottom of the page > Scroll down to the Sunderland chants > The little down arrow on the right hand side of the screen > Download now > Wait 20 seconds and download it.

Repeat the bold bit for each chant. It's easier if you open each one in a new tab.

On the second link:

Click: FIFA11 Chants > English Premiership > The little number 2 at the bottom of the page > Scroll down to the Sunderland chants > The little down arrow on the right hand side of the screen > Download now > Wait 20 seconds and download it.

Repeat the bold bit for each chant. It's easier if you open each one in a new tab.

Thanks very much mate :-D:-D

EDIT: Going to stick a few of these on my iPhone like B-)

Last edited:
presume I won't be able to get these onto the ps3?

Onto a memory stick, then onto the hard drive. I assume when the game comes out there will be a menu to upload them to the game.

You will be able to put music from your hard drive onto the game too this year, finally, so no more putting up with the shite they put on the game :cool:

You'll be able to download them straight into the PS3 from the browser. I think anyway.

How do you think It'l work on 360 mate?

EDIT: I think that second version of Ha'way the lads is the newcastle one yinar :lol: I'm sure they are screaming Ho'way to start with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back