Channel 4 - The Hunt for Jihadi John

Watch Eugene Armstrong vid. Its readily available if you Google it. His gurgling will stay with you forever.

That vid did look slightly suss tbf, more the delay in sound and lack of blood. Was probably just shite equipment.
I haven't ever wanted to watch the videos, I had just stumbled across a still randomly and that was enough for me. I don't get those who want to watch that kind of shit tbf, it's rather unhealthy.

It's not. It might sound stupid but you can just about watch people being shot but beheading videos and the like are beyond the pale. Like watching those cartel videos - just stomach churning.

Watched them all. As others have said, it's like watching a film really. Naturally if you think about it too much, and what the poor fucker went through, it's bad. I still remember Eugene's struggles tbf. Bit like when you watch the torture scenes in the film where rich folk are paying to torture hostages to death. Hostel?

Edit: the cartel vid, where arms are being chainsawed off isn't great mind.

Last edited:
Watched them all. As others have said, it's like watching a film really. Naturally if you think about it too much, and what the poor fucker went through, it's bad. I still remember Eugene's struggles tbf. Bit like when you watch the torture scenes in the film where rich folk are paying to torture hostages to death. Hostel?
How can you be so blase about stuff like that man ?, you must have some kind of psychological disorder.

why did the British security services spend their time waiting at airports to ask him questions whenever he landed? They clearly knew what he was capable of but never took him off the streets. He was flying between Kuwait and Britain and their take of that was that he didn't like Kuwait. What the fuck? Every time he was being questioned was like a red rag to a bull. He was funnelled into a state of no return because rather than take him off the streets they just stalked him and after a while his only option was to fight back. They are complicit in the atrocities that he oversaw.

But you know it is real and not fiction. It's just something about the drawn out nature of it and the reaction of those being killed.

why did the British security services spend their time waiting at airports to ask him questions whenever he landed? They clearly knew what he was capable of but never took him off the streets. He was flying between Kuwait and Britain and their take of that was that he didn't like Kuwait. What the fuck? Every time he was being questioned was like a red rag to a bull. He was funnelled into a state of no return because rather than take him off the streets they just stalked him and after a while his only option was to fight back. They are complicit in the atrocities that he oversaw.

Charge him with what though travelling abroad to countries that were known to have have a certain leaning towards fundamental terrorism? He didn't actually commit a crime.

Then even if you lock him up for having radical leanings. How long do you lock him up for? If it isn't forever then do you not think locking him up would radicalize him further as well.

Last edited:

Back