Changing obscure currency

I’ve held on to large amounts of Swedish Krona, mainly because despite being a ‘lot of money’ physically, it’s not a lot of money in terms of its value so I’ve not exchanged it.

Hope you haven't done that for too long given we changed the notes last year and the old ones are worthless...

The link I posted earlier exchanges them
Not Iraqi ones.
"These alerts usually warn potential investors that there is no place outside Iraq to exchange the dinar, that they are typically sold by dealers at inflated prices, and that there is little evidence to substantiate the claims of significant appreciation of their investment due to revaluation of the currency."

Not Iraqi ones.
"These alerts usually warn potential investors that there is no place outside Iraq to exchange the dinar, that they are typically sold by dealers at inflated prices, and that there is little evidence to substantiate the claims of significant appreciation of their investment due to revaluation of the currency."

Soz I looked up Kuwaiti ones in error

Get the notes on EBay ,I put loads of obscure currency up for sale and end ended up with a hell of a lot more that what they were worth.

New a lad that did a dodgy deal in Berlin in the early ninety, paid five thousand German Marks, when he got home and try to change them the bank manager told him they were worthless East German marks.

I have around £50 in Macao dollars. Unfortunately neither my bank, nor any of the currency exchanges in the city will exchange it.

Anyone had similar experiences? If so, are there any online places etc they know of that would change it.

If you're ever in Copenhagen there's a back lane pizzeria that takes any foreign money. If it's a new one to him he sticks it on the wall!

The plastic scottish fiver is my contribution.

Back