Changing Large Sums of Money from Dollars to Pounds

Probably revolut. Failing that a broker. My mate runs a place I'd be happy to pass on deets if needed.
Any information would be appreciated, mate. I've never exchanged such a large sum before and obviously want to minimise the amount that I'll lose out on in the exchanging process. Don't really know where to start in truth.

Any information would be appreciated, mate. I've never exchanged such a large sum before and obviously want to minimise the amount that I'll lose out on in the exchanging process. Don't really know where to start in truth.
Others will be better versed on revolut but the exchange rate you see on the net is called the interbank rate. You'll be charged a spread around that which is the brokers commission. It used to be like 1% for that sort of amount but now should be around 0.1%. You'll likely pay a transfer fee of 20 quid. On the broker model you call, agree a rate then send the money in and your recipient account details. It's pretty seamless.

Do not use your bank. They will have your eyes out.

Oh, just a heads up, the money will be actual hard currency, not a bank to bank transfer.

I used Currency Online Group to change a bunch of Chinese Currency to pounds - worked pretty well all told, posted them the currency and was paid into my bank account in a few days. Decent exchange rates too better than I expected or could get in China

Drug dealer forum this shite.

I used Currency Online Group to change a bunch of Chinese Currency to pounds - worked pretty well all told, posted them the currency and was paid into my bank account in a few days. Decent exchange rates too better than I expected or could get in China
:rolleyes:

Back