Changing current account

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to change my current account, currently with Lloyds. From a bit of research, First Direct looks pretty good - does anyone have any experience of them? Any other recommendations to switch to?

I'm looking to change my current account, currently with Lloyds. From a bit of research, First Direct looks pretty good - does anyone have any experience of them? Any other recommendations to switch to?

I switched one account to FD and there was no bother and they paid me £150 after a couple months. No branches but the calls go straight through to a UK call centre and they've been really good stopping Manc ***** trying to break in my account after I lost my wallet at City away at the beginning of the season! Bastards still try and get through security every few months and lock my account.

I find Santander's 1-2-3 account is mint. Cost's £5 a month, but with all your direct white set up, I get approx £13 back per month.

Then there are the debit card offers, loads of them. Select as many offers as you want and get cash back. For example, they offered 10% off in store purchases in All Saints and 15% back off your bill in Miller and Carter. Got £22 back alone last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back