Changing culture of the workplace.

Aye it wouldn’t if that was true. 180k would get you an ok house in the north east if you ever got to the stage where you had a house to sell worth that.

Of course its true you're the Billy Big bollocks bullshittery here - let's check your 25 log in history here in highlights

Inventing a dead baby to win Internet points
Inventing a smack head brother for Internet sympathy
Abusing a poster in need after baiting him to pm you
Boasting about your perfect marriage and her actually f***ing off cos she realised what an arsehole you really are

You're not really in a position to call anyone out are you?

You do realize that just because the country averaged salaries are low, doesn’t mean the housing in big cities is cheap. I live on off Hanoi, Vietnam, and property or land prices are sky high.
Aye but we’re not talking a big city we’re on about some backwater hovel area. I looked at the prices and the place is a 3rd World country.

I think when making the whole thing up, he slipped up there
Apart from you haven’t worked out my niece is 17, her dad and mam split up and he had another child with another woman. Not that hard like :lol:

Last edited:
You do realize that just because the country averaged salaries are low, doesn’t mean the housing in big cities is cheap. I live on off Hanoi, Vietnam, and property or land prices are sky high.

They've gone crackers here mind, ours has doubled in price in 6 year. Prague is even worse aswell

Of course its true you're the Billy Big bollocks bullshittery here - let's check your 25 log in history here in highlights

Inventing a dead baby to win Internet points
Inventing a smack head brother for Internet sympathy
Abusing a poster in need after baiting him to pm you
Boasting about your perfect marriage and her actually f***ing off cos she realised what an arsehole you really are

You're not really in a position to call anyone out are you?
Who’s calling anyone mate? Just having a conversation. No need to have a meltdown.

Aye but we’re not talking a big city we’re on about some backwater hovel area. I looked at the prices and the place is a 3rd World country.

Apart from you haven’t worked out my niece is 17, her dad and mam split up and he had another child with another woman. Not that hard like :lol:

Pretty convoluted and probably a pack of lies

Pretty convoluted and like most everything you post on here, probably a pack of lies
Yes it would make sense to make up that my niece would have a sister. It’s utterly beyond the realms of plausibility. I’ll try and think of something easier to believe next time.

Back