Championship transfers

Some of the players Wigan fans are expecting is baffling their expectations are a million miles away from ours. Some seriously think they could possibly sign Aribo from Rangers:

Gippsy la

Honeyman is very popular at City but he’s rejected new terms twice.

But, he’ll be down the pecking order as the 3 new midfielders, who will be announced this week, are suggested as better than him: Seri, Tufan and Traore. Plus, with more potentially incoming.

I really hope he stays and signs a new deal.

Am I right in saying the players we’ve been linked with have been Nathan Broadhead, Daniel Ballard, Jack Clarke, Daniel Iversen, Ravel Morrison, Josh Murphy, John Ruddy, Jack Rudoni, Dion Sanderson and obviously a new contract for Bailey Wright?

If so, seems pretty obvious where we’re prioritising so far - goalkeeper, centre back and an attacker who’s comfortable playing both wide and inside.

9th

Millwall battle for play offs most years I think but never seem to reach them. Hull are mid-table at best.

It’s a good move for him imo.
Millwall have lost a lot of quality from their squad, and need a good window to stand still.

Jed Wallace leaving is a huge blow. Ballard, Afobe, Burke, and Ojo returning to their respective clubs will also significantly weaken them (particularly the first 2).

Millwall have lost a lot of quality from their squad, and need a good window to stand still.

Jed Wallace leaving is a huge blow. Ballard, Afobe, Burke, and Ojo returning to their respective clubs will also significantly weaken them (particularly the first 2).

Where did Wallace go mate?

Seems crazy how we're nearly 5 weeks away from the start of the season and we haven't signed a new player. I know there are other teams in a similar position, but I don't really care about them.

Last edited:

Back