Championship Manager 01/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

banburysafc

Striker
Does anyone on here still play this? The best manager game around imo.

I'm currently running the April 2017 update as well, the last FM game I bought I spent a weekend playing it and didn't even make it out of pre-season :lol: Fuck that, too much faffing about for me these days.

Does anyone on here still play this? The best manager game around imo.

I'm currently running the April 2017 update as well, the last FM game I bought I spent a weekend playing it and didn't even make it out of pre-season :lol: Fuck that, too much faffing about for me these days.
still data updates happening for it as well - cracking game imo - you can blast through seasons so easily.

Is it basically same engine?

So player prices about 20m for top players etc.

Yeah, top players are valued at £25 million max. One of the things they can't change for some reason on the main updates although there are loads of other patches on that site which may do this, haven't tried any though and just stick with the normal updates.

Mark Kerr :lol:

once scored 40 goals in a season from centre midfield for me

To Maderia, Sebastien Frey, Taribo West, Ibrahim Siad, Mario Yepes, Stefan Selakovic (sp), great memories and my disk copy of the game still works on my computer

Last edited:

To Maderia, Sebastien Frey, Taribo West, Ibrahim Siad, Mario Yepes, Stefan Selakovic (sp), great memories and my disk copy of the game still works on my computer
Once you find the cheat formation, literally anyone will score goals for fun.

They did some limited patching years ago, but I wish SI had been more helpful in letting the game develop as a fan project. With a few tweaks, the game could be brilliant. But its just too exploitable

https://twitter.com/CM_9798

hello people

We have just created a twitter page to celebrate the upcoming 20th anniversary of Championship Manager 97/98, we hope to provide a bit of nostalgia for fans of the game and later championship manager/football manager games. content will increase heading upto the anniversary leading to career updates/Screenshots that will bring the memories flooding back.

give us a follow if you played any of the old skool games and we'll give you a follow back.

cheers.

Did you know To Madeira didn't exist, or summat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back