Champions League Less Pernickerty Than PL Now?

CatRyan

Striker
Comment just now on R5. Have to agree. Used to be that English football was forward and attacking. So much more so than European football that it was penalised heavily in international tournaments. Now though, that has been so punished it has left the game here to a large extent and the referee's in the PL are more punitive and jobs worthy than in the CL.

VAR has killed our game. The single worst thing to happen to football in my lifetime.

I was behind it but it’s atrocious the way it’s implemented. VAR should be used to clarify things a human SHOULD HAVE seen but missed, not things a human WOULD NOT see.

Offside by a toe? Handballs when the ball is hoofed at you? You can’t celebrate a goal now because you expect there to be a VAR reversal. It’s shit.

VAR has killed our game. The single worst thing to happen to football in my lifetime.

Yep totally agree. Hated it since day one. Dread they day I'm ever at a Sunderland game with it. Probably will be the last straw for me. The downsides of it outweigh the positives by 100 to 1. It's utter shite and only liked by people who are either paid to say its good for the game , or don't understand football

Yep totally agree. Hated it since day one. Dread they day I'm ever at a Sunderland game with it. Probably will be the last straw for me. The downsides of it outweigh the positives by 100 to 1. It's utter shite and only liked by people who are either paid to say its good for the game , or don't understand football
It's really took the magic and instant excitement out of the game, just another thing that's turning me away from watching..

Back