Champ Predictions

Think a few are getting away. Hard to make a judgment until we see the full picture of our transfer business, but it’s likely going to be a very hard season. The gulf between the leagues is a big one.

To be competitive we need eight more players at least in the squad.

As it stands we’d have a hell of a job staying up, with a smattering of quality amongst the aforementioned signings ……who knows?

Over to you recruitment team !

PS It would be nice to see a couple in before we go to Portugal on Wednesday

Of the relegated sides I only see Norwich doing much. Burnley are in financial meltdown and Watford have an unproven 4th division manager.

Huddersfield and Sheff Utd looked good last season as did Boro who just missed the playoffs.

If West Brom can sack Bruce early and get a proper manager in they could be in the top 6.

At the bottom, Rotherham are losing their best players, Wigan seem to have have some financial problems brewing and both Reading and Birmingham are really struggling off the field.

Feels like we’d need to have a truly awful season to finish below 20th.

Think it'll be wide open this year. Watford have gambled with their appointment and I just don't think Dean Smith will last at Norwich. Both of those will be relying loads on the ability to spend the premier league cash. There'll be some surprises in the play offs this year, depending on our recruitment I don't see why we can't challenge.

Champions - Burnley
Runners Up - Norwich
Play Off Winners - Huddersfield

Relegated - Rotherham, Reading & Hull City

I think this is best bet yet. Burnley and Norwich perhaps switch and Wigan to be relegated in place of Reading or Hull.
Neither Wigan or Rotherham have enough quality to compete at this level.

i didnt watch enough champs footy last seasn so i dont know how good anyone is ha ha...If Norwich go up though that has to be the most boring outcome in the history of the game surely

Back