Champ man 03/04

Managed to find it in the depths of the Internet.

Used the editor to put teams in the correct 19/20 leagues without changing anything else. Utter carnage. 60+ goals in the first round of fixtures in division 1, 2 and 3 :lol:

Probably my favourite champ man. I had a few saves on there that I wish I'd backed up. It was on that game that I discovered a young wonderkid from Argentina called Carlos Tevez.
My Fav too. They changed the game massively after that, and it was never as fun - saying that, I'd not touched it for 10 years+ after being utterly addicted to every version since 92/93

My Fav too. They changed the game massively after that, and it was never as fun - saying that, I'd not touched it for 10 years+ after being utterly addicted to every version since 92/93
CM2 was my first real go at it, I was hooked right up until eidos and sports interactive split.

CM2 was my first real go at it, I was hooked right up until eidos and sports interactive split.
Played most of the 'Championship Manager' games since the original on the Amiga (i think). Used to love the big buttons; it steadily got worse as they tried to squeeze more and more onto a page.

Was it Halifax Town who had a ridiculously overpowered squad?
Aye.

Used to start with Gateshead and Halifax.

Gateshead had the best ground and you'd sell all halifax's good players to them for a quid each. Then you'd sell all your player to Halifax for daft money. Finally resigning from Halifax and leaving them with fuck all :cool:

Aye.

Used to start with Gateshead and Halifax.

Gateshead had the best ground and you'd sell all halifax's good players to them for a quid each. Then you'd sell all your player to Halifax for daft money. Finally resigning from Halifax and leaving them with fuck all :cool:
Good memories of premier manager, I even got it on the mega drive.

Are there any decent Amiga emulators out there? I fancy a blast on it.

Still play 03/04 every now and then. Once in a blue moon you know.
I went back on it not too long ago, couldn't remember my 4-4-2 tactics with the lads that used to work wonders. Richie Partridge and John Welsh on loan were must haves, then buy Lionel Morgan when Wimbledon go into administration. Cherno Samba from Millwall on a small fee then spend whatever it takes to get Gamst-Pedersen. I lost weeks and weeks to that game.

Last edited:

Are there any decent Amiga emulators out there? I fancy a blast on it.

I went back on it not too long ago, couldn't remember my 4-4-2 tactics with the lads that used to work wonders. Richie Partridge and John Welsh on loan were must haves, then buy Lionel Morgan when Wimbledon go into administration. Cherno Samba from Millwall on a small fee then spend whatever it takes to get Gamst-Pedersen. I lost weeks and weeks to that game.
WinUAE is the best emulator iirc. Might take a little bit of setup though.

Me too; it used to cook the processor & make it crash quite a lot :lol:

Last edited:

Back