Chainlink crypto

pfoz88

Midfield
Is anyone still following the crypto? I got tired of seeing what was left of the money I’d put into etherium and lite coin diminishing every week so shifted all 300 quid I had left into chainlink a couple of weeks ago and it’s booming, back up to over 500 quid. After almost writing the whole thing off I’m interested again now..

Is anyone still following the crypto? I got tired of seeing what was left of the money I’d put into etherium and lite coin diminishing every week so shifted all 300 quid I had left into chainlink a couple of weeks ago and it’s booming, back up to over 500 quid. After almost writing the whole thing off I’m interested again now..

There's a chance of a better return if you switch to Mr Green

My son invested $8500 in Vechain about four months ago. His account is currently hovering around the $20000 mark at the moment. I don’t understand any of it or what underpins the currency but the little fucker has more money than me when I was his age.

My son invested $8500 in Vechain about four months ago. His account is currently hovering around the $20000 mark at the moment. I don’t understand any of it or what underpins the currency but the little fucker has more money than me when I was his age.
I made close to $10k on the last boom a couple of years ago. piled a couple of grand in on Litecoin, Ethereaum and Bitcoin. I got out when it started dropping back from it's high of $20k a coin. I don't think we'll see it like that again in the very near future. Invested in cruise lines instead in March when they shut it all down. It'll take two or three years but they'll go back to where it was prior to Covid19 eventually.

I put everything I had (wasn't much compared to what i lost) into udoo. they've just rebranded Hyprr. social media platform

it had done nothing for a good year or so then went 10x a few weeks back. currently have as of this post 4 grands worth. not selling though as i have hopes this one is finally the one going to the moon :lol:

I put everything I had (wasn't much compared to what i lost) into udoo. they've just rebranded Hyprr. social media platform

it had done nothing for a good year or so then went 10x a few weeks back. currently have as of this post 4 grands worth. not selling though as i have hopes this one is finally the one going to the moon :lol:

Take your original stake out.

Stress free losses and try ignore the feelings of "l should have left it all in" if it goes up.

You're effectively gambling but you don't get to see the other players.

Back