Celtic's New Manager?

You've posted 18 times. 5 about Rangers/Celtic and once about sunderland.

Are you sure about that? Your posts definitely imply you're more of a Bear fan than a lads fan.

Also @Vauxie liking this. Cos I'm sure you asked a few weeks ago why I support Celtic.

My dad's from Glasgow and born/raised as Celtic fan. He moved to County Durham in 70. Started following the lads as a football fan well away from his home,would you not?. Went in 73 to see us beat Leeds. As well as 85 milk cup final. Many a season ticket for him in 70s/80s. Then started again when I was old enough end of 90s in to the 00s. He's still Celtic fan first and foremost if you ask him.

I've got zero family from Sunderland. Born and raised in magland Northumberland and yet I've had a season ticket at the SOL for a third of my life.

Done many an away day and been at Wembley every time in this century minus Tranmere. Was brought up to support both Sunderland and Celtic. Ain't that the rules support your dad's team? Mine just had teams instead.

As this place calls the SPFL a pub league I'm clearly just a glory supporter following Sunderland.
Whats a bhoy?

its a level higher than sunderland or than his previous club..because its champions league level
Sorry but that's a load of shit. Just because Celtic are Champs League does not mean it's a higher level. Obscure Romanian teams make the Champs League, does that make them higher level too? The Scottish league is dog shit.

Whats a bhoy?
its a coloquil gaelic word for a boy...celtic was founded as a boys club..
same as makem is a coloquilaism in english
Sorry but that's a load of shit. Just because Celtic are Champs League does not mean it's a higher level. Obscure Romanian teams make the Champs League, does that make them higher level too? The Scottish league is dog shit.
do the obscure romainan teams make the champions league group stages? yes sometimes they do..and thsats because they are good...no player joins cetic for the scotrish league experience they do for the champions league experience

Lost 6-2 at home to west ham in pre season in 2021 and then proceeded to win the double.

This at a time when everyone laughed at getting the manager of yokahoma Marinos in as manager(the team that just beat Celtic 6-4 in a pre season game, not the pre season matters one bit)

Did we not beat city in Hong Kong and then picked up 1 point from the first games 8 games and they won the title?

Last edited:

Back