Celtic v rangers sky sports 2 kick off 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll refer you to the SFA and UEFA stating its the same club with the same history. The operating company went bust. Pacific Shelf 1994 ring any bells?

They're so desperate to be more successful than Rangers that they'll cling to owt.
Well if you take away the tainted trophies then it's clear as day.

Your talking to an Aberdeen fan above though

Last edited:
A very good win for Celtic, pleased with that.

The gulf is quite big for now. I think it's gunna take Rangers at least 2 more seasons to get even close to the level Celtic are at.

Celtic SHOULD be winning a treble and they're only one win away from it so it's been a very good season.

I did, tbh when I watch the jock football they seem to let quite a lot go which would be punished in the premiership, seems a lot more give and take?

Was at the Hibs-Aberdeen semi yesterday, noticeable how much more the ref let go and the lack of histrionics from the players. Think the physio only came on once in 90 minutes. Quite refreshing!

Whatever the legal situation Is with rangers it doesn't take away from the fact they won titles by spending money they didn't have which for me is still cheating

Celtic have built the club up over recent years finding quality players like wanyama,van dyke and dembele on the cheap and selling them on for big fees

Reading all this, why does the phrase "Two bald men fighting over a comb" spring to mind. Two teams dominating their league, and half of the players on the pitch would struggle to make a Championship side.

Stokes went up there and murdered the league :lol: It's all a big pile of steaming chod.

Last edited:
Reading all this, why does the phrase "Two bald men fighting over a comb" spring to mind. Two teams dominating their league, and half of the players on the pitch would struggle to make a Championship side.

I was about to post the same.

It will be interesting to see the viewing figures, because WWF reruns have started to claim more viewers then Scottish Football. Despite the old firms historic size, they are really struggling to gain media attention.

Lol
2nd place and two cup finals but were jealous of the newbies

Classic

If it makes you feel better about it then you believe that mate

hes had a knock on the head, absolutely livid :lol::lol:

Who me? Not at all. Any Rangers fan who thought anything other than getting top 3 or 4 this season is deluded as fuck. Celtic are light-years ahead of anyone in that league. Slow process but we'll be back on top soon enough.

Whatever the legal situation Is with rangers it doesn't take away from the fact they won titles by spending money they didn't have which for me is still cheating

Celtic have built the club up over recent years finding quality players like wanyama,van dyke and dembele on the cheap and selling them on for big fees
Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back