Celtic v rangers sky sports 2 kick off 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno how celtic fans dare brag or bang on about beating Rangers when all they claim is that they're "deed" and arent the same club. Some going considering they only sell out for a club they claim died.

I'd rather Rangers won but I can't see it, Celtic seem to get all the decisions from the officials in every game I watch.
Obviously missed their last game against Ross County the worst penalty decision ever.

Dunno how celtic fans dare brag or bang on about beating Rangers when all they claim is that they're "deed" and arent the same club. Some going considering they only sell out for a club they claim died.

It's a Derby? Hartlepool, Gateshead, we would still know people who support them and so would give it laldy when it happens.

I did, tbh when I watch the jock football they seem to let quite a lot go which would be punished in the premiership, seems a lot more give and take?

Went to the semi final yesterday, not particularly bad tempered but if it was a prem game it would of had 7/8 yellow cards unless it was Andre marriner who would only give them for safc fouls.

I did, tbh when I watch the jock football they seem to let quite a lot go which would be punished in the premiership, seems a lot more give and take?
Spot on mate I was at Montrose v Forfar game last week and was very noticeable how the ref let much more go. Was refreshing to see.

If you can just show me the documentation for when they came out of liquidation then I'll believe you.

I'll refer you to the SFA and UEFA stating its the same club with the same history. The operating company went bust. Pacific Shelf 1994 ring any bells?

Imagine being an adult banging on about a football club "dying" :lol:

They're so desperate to be more successful than Rangers that they'll cling to owt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back