Celtic v Rangers Cup final ...BT sport 1

Can't see Celtic's dominance remaining for much longer if Lennon remains like, they were played off the park today.
Are you thick ? I mean seriously are you thick ? WTF has you asserting that Lennon’s days are numbered because they were played off the park and won the game / cup?
That is now 4 opportunities for Gerrard to win something and to date sweet FA.
Lennon took the position with everything to lose and nothing to gain. Scottish Cup and Premier League we’re closed out emphatically and now he wins against the odds.
Send a reply when you wake up.

Are you thick ? I mean seriously are you thick ? WTF has you asserting that Lennon’s days are numbered because they were played off the park and won the game / cup?
That is now 4 opportunities for Gerrard to win something and to date sweet FA.
Lennon took the position with everything to lose and nothing to gain. Scottish Cup and Premier League we’re closed out emphatically and now he wins against the odds.
Send a reply when you wake up.
Against the odds???

Maybe they aren’t the people ??

Most arrogant self coined nickname for a set of fans ever.

I suppose it depends what you mean by 'we are'. They are for e.g. the 'people' who ransacked Manchester.
Any league that can have this happen is a joke of a league mind.

Man City are going for 5 in this seasons league cup.
Actually they are going for 6 ;)
Logon or register to see this image

f***ing useless bastards

Mate, Rangers did not cost you £518.59. You cost yourself £6.39. Until you fully grasp this concept then I suggest you maybe consider giving up betting. Your mentality on betting is why Bookies make fortunes.
Daylight robbery with an offside goal.

At least Celtic only 'rob' football matches rather than local businesses.

Last edited:
Most arrogant self coined nickname for a set of fans ever.

I suppose it depends what you mean by 'we are'. They are for e.g. the 'people' who ransacked Manchester.

Man City are going for 5 in this seasons league cup.
Actually they are going for 6 ;)

Mate, Rangers did not cost you £518.59. You cost yourself £6.39. Until you fully grasp this concept then I suggest you maybe consider giving up betting. Your mentality on betting is why Bookies make fortunes.

At least Celtic only 'rob' football matches rather than local businesses.

:lol::lol:

I fully understand I am £6.39 ‘down’ today*. Had Rangers scored, I would have been £512.20 ‘up’ for the day. Rangers failing to score has led to me not being £512.20 up for the day, but instead £6.39 ‘down’.

*that £6.39 coming from a £436.39 win yesterday from a £15 total stake.

I do appreciate the rather patronising concern and advice, and will politely ignore it.

Back