Celtic v AIK tonight

Seb Larson playing for AIK tonight, booked already, again will see tonight where Scottish football ranks against other leagues....I reckon same as Div 2 in England or Welsh premier lge

Good to see linfield winning
I’m torn. My dads side of the family are all dyed in the wool Glen men, as am I by extension. While it’s good to see an Irish league team doing well in Europe, it’s only going to widen the gap between Linfield and everyone else. Massive financial boost for them if they make the group stages. There’s huge financial disparity between the blues and every other team as it is. So on one hand, good luck to them. In the other however....

I’m torn. My dads side of the family are all dyed in the wool Glen men, as am I by extension. While it’s good to see an Irish league team doing well in Europe, it’s only going to widen the gap between Linfield and everyone else. Massive financial boost for them if they make the group stages. There’s huge financial disparity between the blues and every other team as it is. So on one hand, good luck to them. In the other however....
Linfield were my grandads team, they're my second team. Always got and still get stick from my East Belfast mates.

Outstanding performance from Linfield. They have every chance of finishing off the job next week, which would be brilliant for Northern Irish club football. Though I doubt Glens supporters would agree. Or Cliftonville. Or Crusaders. Or ... well, you get the drift.

Back