Celebrity WADn'ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

maygo

Winger
We've had plenty WAD threads, and there's nowt like taking the piss out of people ("as long as they don't hear you, then it don't matter"- Mickey Flanagan). So let's have your celebrity munters, male or female, those who could easily haunt a house, or whose face is like a rat- catcher's mallet!
I'll start with Theresa May. If you said someone was a member of the Lizard People (conspiracy theorists ahoy!) she would be the dictionary entry. Her baggy skin doesn't quite fit her face, and I can imagine her getting home from PMQs, removing her human skin, hanging it up on the back of the bedroom door before sitting down for a nice tea of deed budgies and mice
Logon or register to see this image

We've had plenty WAD threads, and there's nowt like taking the piss out of people ("as long as they don't hear you, then it don't matter"- Mickey Flanagan). So let's have your celebrity munters, male or female, those who could easily haunt a house, or whose face is like a rat- catcher's mallet!
I'll start with Theresa May. If you said someone was a member of the Lizard People (conspiracy theorists ahoy!) she would be the dictionary entry. Her baggy skin doesn't quite fit her face, and I can imagine her getting home from PMQs, removing her human skin, hanging it up on the back of the bedroom door before sitting down for a nice tea of deed budgies and mice
Wad

Daniella Westbrook. I'll save you all the torture.
Wad

Too bloody picky you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back