Celebrity fans

Don Airey, keyboard player to Gary Moore, Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Jethro Tull, Whitesnake, Saxon, Wishbone Ash, Steve Vai, Colosseum II, Ten, Sinner, Michael Schenker, Rainbow, Empire, Thin Lizzy, Brian May, Divlje jagode and Living Loud. He has also worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber.

And his brother Keith, session guitarist. He has played with many well known artists including Colin Blunstone, The Zombies, Ian Anderson,Tom Jones, Nick Kershaw, Roger Taylor, Roger Chapman, Rod Argent, Sir Paul McCartney, and Nigel Kennedy.

Don't ask who all those acts are I copied and pasted them.

Don Airey, keyboard player to Gary Moore, Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Jethro Tull, Whitesnake, Saxon, Wishbone Ash, Steve Vai, Colosseum II, Ten, Sinner, Michael Schenker, Rainbow, Empire, Thin Lizzy, Brian May, Divlje jagode and Living Loud. He has also worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber.

And his brother Keith, session guitarist. He has played with many well known artists including Colin Blunstone, The Zombies, Ian Anderson,Tom Jones, Nick Kershaw, Roger Taylor, Roger Chapman, Rod Argent, Sir Paul McCartney, and Nigel Kennedy.

Don't ask who all those acts are I copied and pasted them.
Wasn't one of Simple Minds a big fan anarl?

Who would you say is the most famous MLF like I know Chris Hughes from Love island is a massive lads fan and was up yesterday
Aye, daughter had a pic taken with him at Reading last year
Decent lad tbf

You’ve got Tim Rice, Steve Cram, Kate Adie, even her from bread. But the OP goes for some nobody from love island :lol::lol::lol:
A
Sorry to break it to you but denise Robertson died a couple of years back.

We still have kathy from Corrie and Gina mckee.

Then there's the 2 blokes from sky, Barry glendenning, Jonathan Wilson and Micky gray
there was another guy who was in Corrie briefly about 15 yrs back that travelled with the Manchester Branch

Wasn't one of Simple Minds a big fan anarl?
Would have been that Patsy Kensit but then she started following City for a bit

Last edited:
Alf Roberts - deed
Peter O'Tool - deed although when alive he was a declared rugby fan
Denise Robinson - deed
Bede - deed

George Clarke - always love his political column in the Daily Mirror

Sir Patrick Stewart - is often alleged to be a MLF but there appears to never to have been any evidence to support such an assertion
Various minor journalists on TV although you should never believe what any journalist tells you.
Ellis Short - Texan billionaire

To be fair I don’t think it matters how he got famous. He is in the public eye, maybe not to the majority but he does have an audience and hosts shows on itv2 still a massive lads fan

I'd rather have Steve Cram as a fan as f***ing Jimmy nail who tried to change his colours to red n white in a certain tv programme

But of course everything looks better in red and white !

Back