Celebrity Death List 2019

You a big fan?

He came on the Trump thread trying to make out like he wasn’t even really a fan of Trump (funny how they all seem to say that!) but just wanted to provide some balance against the consensus of anti Trump posters, and Trump shouldn’t be accused of anything without concrete facts etc etc ... then said Hilary Clinton was a f***ing dirty criminal and should be locked up, the dim bastard.

At least I think it was him. They all seem the f***ing same to me. Dumb as dirt to a man.

Imagine hoping some old fossil might die in the next year so you can win a small amount of (problies imaginary) cash.

I hope anyone who actually participates in this kind of ghoulish behaviour dies in 2019 so I never have to read about such absolute stinking shite here or anywhere else ever again. Narks the shite out of me.

By hoping somebody dies that means you are worse than people making predictions that somebody might die

Imagine hoping some old fossil might die in the next year so you can win a small amount of (problies imaginary) cash.

I hope anyone who actually participates in this kind of ghoulish behaviour dies in 2019 so I never have to read about such absolute stinking shite here or anywhere else ever again. Narks the shite out of me.

It's just a bit of fun. It's not like the celebrities die because of the punter putting money in.

Kirk Douglas just on age alone.

Makes me so sad seeing this. He looks so desperately ill. I am concerned he will pass in 2019.

Kirk Douglas is the other. One of the last proper screen legends. He is already, what, 101? I fear we may be close to losing on of my fave actors of all time.

If he goes in 2019, John McCririck will be 78 or 79. A decent knock, although not as epic as Kirk Douglas.

Kirk Douglas has made nowt in a decade anyway, and even then it was some chod TV movie, so it'll be business as usual to the viewer.

Back