Celebrity Big Brother 2018

2 of them youtubers have sneaked in

YOUTUBE pranksters Ally Law and Ryan Taylor claimed they broke into the Celebrity Big Brother compound last night and filmed the celebrities through the glass doors.

Both Ryan and Ally posted footage of the ‘break-in’ on Snapchat and have promised fans that they’ll post a full YouTube video of the stunt online soon.

they make 25 grand a month doing this crap

Caught him on my site this morning, the fecker had camped out last night on the roof with two of his mates.

Caught him on my site this morning, the fecker had camped out last night on the roof with two of his mates.

what they tend to do, is go the toilet and hide in roof till everyone goes home. they been to court but the youtube vid's pay there fine's . man city took them to court for climbing on there roof and he was moaning about how much man city lawyers charge for 1 email. seen him moaning about how they getting hit with legal fess and it hurting them

these youtubers should have been shot at and they'd soon run

doubt you'll catch him again, police cracking down on him, rrrrrr his youtube money making COULD be over

Excellent, about time the police took it seriously, could easily have had a serious incident on our site falling from 70m+ height and it would be me picking up the pieces and spending time inside. There's a growing craze of this going on and hopefully they make an example of him to stamp it out.

what they tend to do, is go the toilet and hide in roof till everyone goes home. they been to court but the youtube vid's pay there fine's . man city took them to court for climbing on there roof and he was moaning about how much man city lawyers charge for 1 email. seen him moaning about how they getting hit with legal fess and it hurting them

I've just had a look on his channel and apparently they've got fines of around 150k between them :lol:

doubt you'll catch him again, police cracking down on him, rrrrrr his youtube money making COULD be over

Attempting to raise £30k for legal fees, raised nearly £20k in just over 12 hours.

Does seem that it's the Big Brother thing that has pushed Police over the edge, and you do wonder why? He was arrested just sitting in a van near the studios recently by the same Police officers.

I've just had a look on his channel and apparently they've got fines of around 150k between them :lol:

should be youtube getting the fine , for paying them to go out and do this sort of thing

Excellent, about time the police took it seriously, could easily have had a serious incident on our site falling from 70m+ height and it would be me picking up the pieces and spending time inside. There's a growing craze of this going on and hopefully they make an example of him to stamp it out.

1.3 million followers , (most kids) some will go out and try the same thing. least they seen fines aren't working.

Attempting to raise £30k for legal fees, raised nearly £20k in just over 12 hours.

Does seem that it's the Big Brother thing that has pushed Police over the edge, and you do wonder why? He was arrested just sitting in a van near the studios recently by the same Police officers.

he did big brother twice, once when on bail.

a few people have now seen his vids now, he walks in a place and he's getting watched like a hawk, why he has mates with him.

Last edited:

He's saying it prevents him having a phone etc and being in touch with his friends, but it looks like it's just a camera phone.

Don't seem like unreasonable terms to stop him acting like an arsehole and putting people's jobs at risk for fuck all

chuckle brothers to win

Reddit post reveals full line up and pay checks being paid

'Kirsty Alley - £450,000
Noel Edmonds - £220,000
Stormy Daniels - £75,000
Chuckle Brothers - £75,000
Ryan Thomas - £50,000
Nadine Dorries - £50,000
Germaine Pennant - £45,000
Dan Osbourne - £25,000
Amanda Byram - £20,000
Charlotte Dawson ‘ £20,000
Richard O’Brien - £20,000
Lisa Hammond - £20,000
Eva Pope - £20,000
Kieran Hayler - £10,000'

threat of that police action didn't stop him & he's got off , 1 of the thing's

even other youtubers have said what he's doing is risky and its going to catch up with him, he can't just go around breaking into places for his vids

Last edited:

5 years inside if he does it again (anywhere in uk). youtube shut one of his channel down and he just swiched to a new one.

A YouTube star who trespassed at the Big Brother house and climbed a rollercoaster at Thorpe Park has been banned from theme parks and TV studios across most of the country.

Ally Law, who has more than two million subscribers on the site, filmed as he climbed the Stealth ride in July 2017.

He and a friend also entered the Big Brother House unlawfully in January this year.

The 21-year-old, from Southampton, has been given an interim criminal behaviour order (CBO) which covers England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

It also bans him from areas of a bridge or building not open to the public, any commercial property outside business hours, and all properties owned by Merlin Entertainments.

On Twitter, Law said the CBO "stops me from doing basically ANYTHING..."

Other videos on Law's channel include him scaling various tall buildings without safety gear and sneaking into other attractions

"Ally Law has offended all over the country and we used evidence from all over in our application because we know that he has been causing numerous police forces issues for some time," said Inspector Nick Pinkerton from Surrey Police.

He said it had taken a year to get the CBO against Law.

The YouTuber could be arrested if he breaches the order and there is a potential five-year prison sentence if convicted.

Law will also be back in court in March over the Big Brother incident, telling his followers this week that he could face jail time.

Back