Celebrities who wear a wig but don't admit it?

safcrob

Winger
There's a comedian or at least I think she's a comedian called Maise Adams, her hair has literally been the same length since 2019 it's never grown so it must be a wig, even Tony Blair managed to grow his a few inches, others I reckon really wear a wig but don't admit it are

Tom Cruise
Gemma Collins
Mary Berry
Lawrence Lewellen
Jonathan Ross
Claudia Winkleman
Claire Balding

There's a comedian or at least I think she's a comedian called Maise Adams, her hair has literally been the same length since 2019 it's never grown so it must be a wig, even Tony Blair managed to grow his a few inches, others I reckon really wear a wig but don't admit it are

Tom Cruise Not sure
Gemma Collins. Who
Mary Berry. No chance
Lawrence Lewellen Maybe
Jonathan Ross No
Claudia Winkleman No way
Claire Balding No

Tom Cruise
Gemma Collins
Mary Berry
Lawrence Lewellen
Jonathan Ross
Claudia Winkleman
Claire Balding
Dunno about wigs, but I do think you'd suit one of those natty jackets with the buckles at the back 👍

Tom Cruise
Gemma Collins
Mary Berry
Lawrence Lewellen
Jonathan Ross
Claudia Winkleman
Claire Balding
`Child alone' parents face prosecution

If you're a parent and you do this it's a safe bet you probably didn't want your daughter going into a profession were she talks about herself and possibly her childhood.

Back