Celebrities playing for charity cash on gameshows

Jakata

Central Defender
Just seems distasteful. Maybe more so in the current circumstances,

e.g. Manford there just saying if he wins money on the Cube then disabled kids can have a holiday from the proceeds his chosen charity gets

And if he doesn't?

If ITV have a stash for charities, just give them it. Not make prime time entertainment of it

e.g. Manford there just saying if he wins money on the Cube then disabled kids can have a holiday from the proceeds his chosen charity gets

And if he doesn't?

If ITV have a stash for charities, just give them it. Not make prime time entertainment of it
Always seem softer questions than when it's normal punters.

And if he doesn't?

They make money from the prime time entertainment

Any views on it or did you just pop on the thread to moan and twist about the thread?
I’m not moaning, just pointing out that people moan about about fuck all.

Charities make more money having celebrity endorsements.

anything that promotes the charity isn’t a bad thing. Having some b list celeb making an arse of themselves on tv isn’t the worst thing in the world.

no different to children in need or comic relief in that respect.

The pot of money wouldn't exist if the programme didn't happen cos they couldn't sell the advertising space half way between said programme (obviously different for BBC)

The pot of money wouldn't exist if the programme didn't happen cos they couldn't sell the advertising space half way between said programme (obviously different for BBC)
I noticed there's a massive difference between the ITV prize money and the BBC one. Tonight on ITV they've given away 120k on the chase and another 100k on the cube.

I’m not moaning, just pointing out that people moan about about fuck all.

Charities make more money having celebrity endorsements.

anything that promotes the charity isn’t a bad thing. Having some b list celeb making an arse of themselves on tv isn’t the worst thing in the world.

no different to children in need or comic relief in that respect.
Didnt say it was the worst thing in the world

Merely an observation

Might as well wrap this forum in. Discussion is clearly banned.

Either that or its just easier to call other people to make yourself feel better

Didnt say it was the worst thing in the world

Merely an observation

Might as well wrap this forum in. Discussion is clearly banned.

Either that or its just easier to call other people to make yourself feel better
What you on about you loon. Calling people to make myself feel better?

I said people will moan about fuck all. You’re the one twisting and calling celebrities on game shows :lol:

maybe you should call it a day if you’re going to start a thread and not like it when people disagree with what you’re saying. f***ing hell :lol:

Back