Cecil The Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The despicable fcuker deserves everything he gets. If there is any justice he will be locked up in a zimbabwen hell hole prison and the boys there might like a bit of white meat. Hopefully he will never be able to sit down comfortably ever again in his sad fcukin life.

There was something similar on the internet last week with a giraffe still with leaves in its mouth shot whilst eating. Sport? Fcuking despicable. I d like to chase the ***** with a gun!

Fox hunters in this country are just as bad.

The despicable fcuker deserves everything he gets. If there is any justice he will be locked up in a zimbabwen hell hole prison and the boys there might like a bit of white meat. Hopefully he will never be able to sit down comfortably ever again in his sad fcukin life.

There was something similar on the internet last week with a giraffe still with leaves in its mouth shot whilst eating. Sport? Fcuking despicable. I d like to chase the ***** with a gun!

Fox hunters in this country are just as bad.
It's surprising how many male rape fantasists an animal thread attracts.

At the end of the day its a f***ing cat and mugabe and his mob have done far worse than this. In fact there are far worse things going on in the world every day and we dont bat a f***ing eyelid

People need to get a sense of realism

At the end of the day its a f***ing cat and mugabe and his mob have done far worse than this. In fact there are far worse things going on in the world every day and we dont bat a f***ing eyelid

There's people on here were advocating shooting people at Calais but are up in arms about shooting a furry cat that would happily eat your children.

I remember seeing a thing about Fighter pilots during ww2, they would strafe convoys and kill men no bother yet would cry their f***ing eyes out if they popped a cap in a horse or donkey. Generally people don't like seeing the defenceless get picked on, be that kids, the elderly or animals. When you see some f***ing arsehole grinning over the dead body of a defenseless animal it should boil your f***ing piss. Especially as it had to go through 2 days of agony before it's demise just so he could use it's heed as a trophy. You should also be disgusted by the brutality Mugabe and his cronies have dished out, you don't have to pick sides...

I remember seeing a thing about Fighter pilots during ww2, they would strafe convoys and kill men no bother yet would cry their f***ing eyes out if they popped a cap in a horse or donkey. Generally people don't like seeing the defenceless get picked on, be that kids, the elderly or animals. When you see some f***ing arsehole grinning over the dead body of a defenseless animal it should boil your f***ing piss. Especially as it had to go through 2 days of agony before it's demise just so he could use it's heed as a trophy. You should also be disgusted by the brutality Mugabe and his cronies have dished out, you don't have to pick sides...
Fair enough but it just doesnt affect me that. Next thing you will be wanting to shed a tear because jaws got blown to bits

It's the disproportionate reaction that's annoying, see how many replies a "Zimbabwe Man Murdered" thread gets.

The whole thing is symbolic more than anything else.

But it had a name man..

and that is exactly it. There was probably more beasts killed than cecil that day, but because they didn't have names nobody gives a fuck. You cant just go on a social media witch hunt because the bloody thing had a name.

and that is exactly it. There was probably more beasts killed than cecil that day, but because they didn't have names nobody gives a fuck. You cant just go on a social media witch hunt because the bloody thing had a name.
Just realized that name is an anagram of mane. Aliens .....

Thought he might have topped himself by now like

Doubt he'd have the balls. So far all we've heard from him is that he's sorry he killed that lion, as if it'd be no bother if he killed a different one. This one is getting all the press because of it being "known" but the whole f***ing idea of going to Africa just so you can kill some of the most amazing animals on earth is f***ing sickening. Why not just go there and see them, why the need to pretend you're some sort of master hunter because you can shoot one? Typically after getting grief for it he's now decided to hide, f***ing fairy.

Pathetic, often fat, useless pricks thinking they're impressive because they can stand in compete safety and kill an animal before posing with a pathetic grin and "macho" stance, I know people say it's an overreaction but I really would be quite happy if i heard he'd been shot dead. And that f***ing bitch who was in the news for killing things a few months ago, she can get chucked in the same hole, she's a c unt anarl

Who killed Bambi????? The f***ing bastard.

Doubt he'd have the balls. So far all we've heard from him is that he's sorry he killed that lion, as if it'd be no bother if he killed a different one. This one is getting all the press because of it being "known" but the whole f***ing idea of going to Africa just so you can kill some of the most amazing animals on earth is f***ing sickening. Why not just go there and see them, why the need to pretend you're some sort of master hunter because you can shoot one? Typically after getting grief for it he's now decided to hide, f***ing fairy.

Pathetic, often fat, useless pricks thinking they're impressive because they can stand in compete safety and kill an animal before posing with a pathetic grin and "macho" stance, I know people say it's an overreaction but I really would be quite happy if i heard he'd been shot dead. And that f***ing bitch who was in the news for killing things a few months ago, she can get chucked in the same hole, she's a c unt anarl

I once went deer stalking in Scotland. They didn't deem me a proficient enough shot to take the kill though. They do have rules and its not quite the free for all that people may think. These hunters do have to have an acceptable skill level.

Who killed Bambi????? The f***ing bastard.

I once went deer stalking in Scotland. They didn't deem me a proficient enough shot to take the kill though. They do have rules and its not quite the free for all that people may think. These hunters do have to have an acceptable skill level.

In Africa? I reckon a few extra quid and they'd let you take a pop tbh, some wouldn't but I bet a lot would. Either way, proficient or not he's still a cock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back