CDDFT

Neither have i, but government risk assessment suggested 70,000 could leave. Thats a lot to recruit when there was reportedly 90,000+ vacancies already, regardless of role.

Some report suggested a Trust was going to lose 40 midwives, which would stop the service from running safely

Given how badly covid can affect pregnant women I’m astonished at how selfish you’d have to be as a midwife to refuse the jab.

No sympathy whatsoever.

Anyone refusing the jab is thick as shit.

:lol: Textbook...
i have only just come off 2x 1 month bans for questioning the covid narrative / vax`s etc and i like this place to much to suffer more , lets just say there hasnt been a hot subject in the history of the SMB that has see Rog n the boys dishing out bans like this has

i have only just come off 2x 1 month bans for questioning the covid narrative / vax`s etc and i like this place to much to suffer more , lets just say there hasnt been a hot subject in the history of the SMB that has see Rog n the boys dishing out bans like this has

You don’t get bans for questioning the narrative. You do for posting blatant misinformation. You’re free to question so long as you’re using reliable evidence.

all will be revealed in time
Again, absolute textbook. "We shall see..."

I'm still waiting for herd immunity that was promised in middle of 2020, or evidence of 90%+ false positive PCRs, or pathogenic priming....

If you've got something to say, say it and evidence it.
It's fine having opinions and being wrong, I do it all the time, but saying something is fact when it clearly isn't is just bullshit.
Have some conviction.

Again, absolute textbook. "We shall see..."

I'm still waiting for herd immunity that was promised in middle of 2020, or evidence of 90%+ false positive PCRs, or pathogenic priming....

If you've got something to say, say it and evidence it.
It's fine having opinions and being wrong, I do it all the time, but saying something is fact when it clearly isn't is just bullshit.
Have some conviction.
i cant get sucked in , next time it will be a 3 month ban

Omicron, basically.
He mentions it at the start but then goes on his usual over enthusiastic self. The data that paper includes is only before the emergence of Omicron. He shoiuld've linked it to new papers that infection from previous strains offer little protection to Omicron.

Agree, the data shows previous infection gave people greater immunity than the vaccine from Delta but not against Omicron.

Surround it with a a caveat that you are sharing as requested. We might all rubbish it but not reprot you
ive discovered if folk on here have a beef with you there only to happy to hit that report button , the mods need to be stronger and allow non mainstream views

let me ask a question here and see if i survive another ban - what is it about this vaccine and its possible side effects that means between 80/100k NHS staff , many of who have trained for years and are on good salaries are prepared to lose their jobs and liveliehoods ? , everybody on here knows if they are being honest with themselves working class people with families do not take such actions lightly

let me ask a question here and see if i survive another ban - what is it about this vaccine and its possible side effects that means between 80/100k NHS staff , many of who have trained for years and are on good salaries are prepared to lose their jobs and liveliehoods ? , everybody on here knows if they are being honest with themselves working class people with families do not take such actions lightly
First the figure is about half that.
Where does the assumption you make that it's about side effects come from? Healthcare professionals have the highest uptake amongst all professions in the UK, what does that tell you about the safety of the vaccine?

Breaking down the available numbers of NHS staff shows that those with professional registrations are more likely to take up the vaccine than those in non professional role, what do you take from that?

The latest figures I see are that the numbers are largely in unqualified staff who have nothing but core NHS training; moving and handling, fire, information governance, safeguarding etc, not immunology etc. It's well known those with less education are less likely to take up the vaccine and that's also shown in the link above.

If you've ever sat in a consultants meeting you'll see how much some medics absolutely detest being told what to do and I've no doubt some medics are taking this stand, unfortunately, but that's just my opinion from what I've seen in my years working in the NHS.

There are some points that were hinted at in the video with Sunak and the anaesthetist that I do think should be investigated further. Like the persistent exposure to Covid in those on the front line and long term high antibody counts. Maybe that's a reason?

I'm vaccinated and boostered, I'm against mandatory vaccines for those already employed but to take the jump and say it's about vaccine side effects probably says more about your views. It's a big jump to make when there's clear data that those most informed/educated/experienced are the highest uptakers.

Last edited:

Back