CDDFT

That's utter bollocks.

If you fall foul of the board's T&Cs you may attract a warning in exactly the same way as any other member.

Ask @Frijj.

I understand he may have previous experience of this warning system.
i got one warning then 2 month long bans , with covid rog n the boys are RUTHLESS

i got one warning then 2 month long bans , with covid rog n the boys are RUTHLESS
Once again you are deflecting.

We operate a totting up warning system.

If you exceed a certain number of points over a certain period by attracting warnings then that trips you over into a ban.

The system is also reactive, in that the more warnings you attract, the length of the warning period increases accordingly.

You have never been subject to an outright ban.

As far as covid is concerned we will always try to allow personal opinions but blatant misinformation that could pose a threat to other members will be deleted.

Repeated instances of clear covid misinformation will attract a warning.

Once again you are deflecting.

We operate a totting up warning system.

If you exceed a certain number of points over a certain period by attracting warnings then that trips you over into a ban.

The system is also reactive, in that the more warnings you attract, the length of the warning period increases accordingly.

You have never been subject to an outright ban.

As far as covid is concerned we will always try to allow personal opinions but blatant misinformation that could pose a threat to other members will be deleted.

Repeated instances of clear covid misinformation will attract a warning.
my second month long ban expired on 15 jan , i was back only for a few hours after first month long ban when i got my second

my second month long ban expired on 15 jan , i was back only for a few hours after first month long ban when i got my second
I am limited in what I can say under GDPR, but in both instances it would appear that you collected a subsequent warning, which was sufficient to tip you into a ban.

Think of warnings as yellow cards. Get one and you stay on the pitch. Get two and off you go. The board's totting up system is very similar to the football card system.

Very occasionally, if a member contravenes the board's T&Cs in a particularly egregious way, then that member may attract an instaban or straight red.

If you want more specific information then send me a pm.

In the meanwhile please stop using 'ruthless' moderating as a deflection tactic.

Thank you.

I’m very pro vaccine but I honestly think this is government strategy based on two things- complete failure to manage first waves leading to carnage in the care sector and now want to be seen to be doing something and any opportunity to diminish NHS ability to function without privatisation that generally has public support being pounced on. A 10% cut in NHS staff would usually guarantee absolute uproar, this is, for the most part, being supported by the electorate.

we now have a situation where unvaxxed nurses are being asked to cover shifts of trible jabbed colleagues who are off isolating or sick , knowing they will be soon out of work - truly sickening
by being unvaxxed, the increase the chances of spreading covid to people in hospital.

Also, if they are not bright enough to get the vaccine, they shouldn't be anywhere near a hospital.

We insist NHS staff wash their hands, we wouldn't accept someone who refused. This is no different.

Last edited:

Weak as piss government that can’t plan and can’t stick to its promises.

They either knew it was going to cause this many people to leave, then bottled it

Or

They didn’t know, because they’re clueless and didn’t plan ahead

The only thing they’re good at is funnelling public money to their donors.

Back